Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
Waryaa @kickz who is this @Abdurahman_somali ? Should I call Faroole on your behalf?

BCEC58E5-C31D-4AEA-AFD8-8EB2BC083B7F.gif

You have to understand walaal that from a very young age black men are portrayed from media, holywood and society as a whole, as less attractive than other men. That's why many blacks look for attention from non black women, it is an inferior complex.

Besides that in every society no ones want to marry them. East african, Latinos, whites, arabs and almost every culture despise them. It is truly sad wallahi it's them against the world. Imagine the whole world is racist towards you, how can't you become insecure about yourself ?

Apparently black men do well in the dating scene especially with cadaan women.

Settling down however, is a different story though because women value upward mobility and stability.

Black men I believe are fetishised.

Apparently black men do well in the dating scene especially with cadaan women.

Settling down however, is a different story though because women value upward mobility and stability.

Black men I believe are fetishised.

So in short you say : All women want from black man is the big Gus, @Emily is the best proof look at her comment above.

So in short you say : All women want from black man is the big Gus, @Emily is the best proof look at her comment above.

Maybe? That is a very crude way of looking at it though.

However, i think its mostly due to the fact that madow men fit into society's ideal of masculinity. Tall, dark, muscular, direct ect. Cadaan men in comparison come across as meek.

However I can imagine in the mind of a young white women, white men provide stability, family values and a good father figure for ones children. Hence why, madow men are fetishised. They are good enough for a hot fling in the mind of a racist cadaan, but not good enough for her to want him to put a ring on it.

Middle and upper class ones tend to stick to white men of their background unless the black man is very rich. Women of those backgrounds understand that marriage is much more than just 'love'.

I don't believe that any race are inherently better or inferior when it comes to romantic partnerships. However, the key though is marrying someone that you have a lot in common with. Hence, why I will always prefer a Somali man over others.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
she Emily really somehow bitter. Always like," we ethiopian women r the most beautiful'',she has to prove that very often. maybe inside she doesnt feel that way.
its not just them even somali girls are like that dont know whats wrong with these east african girls
in my opinion horn of african girls even if they have Madow hair or north africans middle easterners europeans southa sians have nothing to worry about
exluding black Madows as some like to call them and east asians like chinese girls

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
wallahi like 80% of Habesha Eritrean/Ethiopian girls don’t go for their own men bro loool here in London atleast, i’ve seen more Somali guys with their women g
in my area ive seen ethio and eritrean stay with thier own men and even praise their men and east africans in general
just somali girls are going out with Madows alot , who also hate and diss their own men
huge respects to ethio and eritrean girls they make the horn of africans proud

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
in my area ive seen ethio and eritrean stay with thier own men and even praise their men and east africans in general
just somali girls are going out with Madows alot , who also hate and diss their own men
huge respects to ethio and eritrean girls they make the horn of africans proud
nigga where on esrth do you live for somali girls to go for Madows because thats rare.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
nigga where on esrth do you live for somali girls to go for Madows because thats rare.
i live in lonndon, just yesterday i saw a somali girl in a hijab with a jamaican boyfreinnd in a shopping mall, yeah here they seem to be going out with Madows

ethio and eri girls uplift their men a lot as you see in this tweet, and they stay mostly with their own men

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i live in lonndon, just yesterday i saw a somali girl in a hijab with a jamaican boyfreinnd in a shopping mall, yeah here they seem to be going out with Madows

ethio and eri girls uplift their men a lot as you see in this tweet, and they stay mostly with their own men
damn thats weird lol maybe is her husband who is a revert was she pretty?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
damn thats weird lol maybe is her husband who is a revert was she pretty?
she was a teenager and the Madow had a hoodie with gold teeth am pretty sure they where not married probably boyfreind and girlfreind
she isnt like the typical pretty somali girls just the duxul ones chubby with big cheeks

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
she was a teenager and the Madow had a hoodie with gold teeth am pretty sure they where not married probably boyfreind and girlfreind
she isnt like the typical pretty somali girls just the little chubby ones with big cheeks
tbh i dont care if somali girls go for maadow if your going to go for a maadow at least let him be light/brownskin i bet he was dark :susp:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
tbh i dont care if somali girls go for maadow if your going to go for a maadow at least let him be light/brownskin i bet he was dark :susp:
he was a typical ugly looking Madow, it seems their the type these girls go for anyhow i saw her leave without him so im pretty sure they where not married they where boyfreind and girlfriend for sure

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
he was a typical ugly looking Madow, it seems their the type these girls go for anyhow i saw her leave without him so im pretty sure they where not married they where boyfreind and girlfriend for sure
was he dark yes or no lol ive never seen a decent looking darkskin maadow very rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.