Eritrean girl only like east african guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
These girls got a lot of attention on twitter

and yes Somali guys are included and look at the salty maadows under the comments some are unavailable

This ones a painful she curved a west african guy looool

seriously why do some west african/caribbean get mad if a east african girl appreciate their own men??? i never understand it do they get jealous do they want every girl be into them? i still dont understand
It is inferiority complex like why every girl don't want us loool

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
These girls got a lot of attention on twitter

and yes Somali guys are included and look at the salty maadows under the comments some are unavailable

This ones a painful she curved a west african guy looool

seriously why do some west african/caribbean get mad if a east african girl appreciate their own men??? i never understand it do they get jealous do they want every girl be into them? i still dont understand
That's nice but around here Eritrean sleep with anything moving especially African men this includes North Africa too they love the Gus waa natural dhīlos and qumayos kkkkkk forreal

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@TheShinning naaya qumayo abaha wasse yaa akbar qumayo fi dunya abaha wasse get off @sigmund boobs yaa ehlu naar mothafacka akkhhhh tuuuuf shame on you shameless harlot kkkkk even me that jokes on my own people would not be such a selfhating khanziira like u

Ugaaso

Deni
No I'm not sweetheart, everything is fine with me, I'm very tall tough. I was just referring two the shining who said even a 4'11 girl would like a 6'0 man, which is in my opinion to high expectations
:trumpsmirk:
5A47E7BE-B810-4091-AF01-2E2F5545AFBE.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@TheShinning naaya qumayo abaha wasse yaa akbar qumayo fi dunya abaha wasse get off @sigmund boobs yaa ehlu naar mothafacka akkhhhh tuuuuf shame on you shameless harlot kkkkk even me that jokes on my own people would not be such a selfhating khanziira like u
Audubillah someone take away this monkey’s access. You shouldn’t be interacting with humans, I just got a headache from reading this shit.

@kickz stop the ass kissing :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.