Eritrea to send military to Somalia for peacekeeping mission by February 8th 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Eritrea-Somalia-1.jpg

News: https://eritreahub.org/is-eritrea-a...ZyAFuddex0XibWu6iEV2qU74Z8VuVRmRxIVsjuEBf7vlI

Why can't southern Somalia develop their own army like Somaliland or Puntland instead of calling more foreign troops to protect them from Al-Shabaab?
:snoop:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Are there no men in central - southern Somalia ? Or did they all join Shabab? Why does foreign troops always have to do everything ?

They have no men is the answer.

I mean look how effeminate they are.

img_4216-jpg.16649

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They will be stationed in Sool and Sanaag just giving you guys a heads up I have deep connections in the federal government your welcome :gaasdrink:

There will never be foreign soldiers anywhere in somaliland . We are civilized and can figure out conflicts internally. Always fake news hating on somaliland like when they said Ethiopian troops were in Sool which was fake news

You guys are either extremely airheaded/stupid or very ignorant about the world. To convince yourselves one part of Somalia and it's militias (built and supported by ethio) vs the rest of Somalia that contains the capital are somehow less wadani than the other. Your posts are embarrassing, if nothing else to the outside world that may read them. Very ignorant,

Farm

VIP
You guys are either extremely airheaded/stupid or very ignorant about the world. To convince yourselves one part of Somalia and it's militias (built and supported by ethio) vs the rest of Somalia that contains the capital are somehow less wadani than the other. Your posts are embarrassing, if nothing else to the outside world that may read them. Very ignorant,

Mogadishu has been getting hundreds of millions of dollars for defence support over the years including training of tens of thousands of soldiers... something the other regions don’t get. Yet those same militias who ousted Barre and captured Xamar seem to not want to liberate themselves from rag tag terrorists who control their towns and cities, unless they are the rag tag terrorists themselves...

:cosbyhmm:

Shaolin23

There will never be foreign soldiers anywhere in somaliland . We are civilized and can figure out conflicts internally. Always fake news hating on somaliland like when they said Ethiopian troops were in Sool which was fake news
The problem is that unfortunately ,you have no authorization to make that decision any agreements signed in regarding to Somalia (including Waqooyi Galbeed,Togdheer,Sool,Sanaag and Awdal) will be signed off and agreed upon in Mogadishu so if you want to fight Eritrean and Ethiopian troops be my guest it won’t work out too well for you believe me:trumpsmirk:

Mogadishu has been getting hundreds of millions of dollars for defence support over the years including training of tens of thousands of soldiers... something the other regions don’t get. Yet those same militias who ousted Barre and captured Xamar seem to not want to liberate themselves from rag tag terrorists who control their towns and cities, unless they are the rag tag terrorists themselves...

:cosbyhmm:
loool the truth will be apparent in the near future (if it already isn't) and tiny minded qabilists like you will be humiliated.

Until then :hillarybiz:

Somalia is dead and long gone If I was a leader in that shithole now I will secretly invest heavily in puntland and somaliland develop their cities and education take the little pure Somalis left in gedo relocate them there and put strong wall in between for the next hu2u and Bantu invasion.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
No foreign army in the world will save the south from Al Shabaab when one of it's main ringleaders used to be Farmaajo's chief of staff and now is the head of intelligence.

:snoop:

Farm

VIP
loool the truth will be apparent in the near future (if it already isn't) and tiny minded qabilists like you will be humiliated.

Until then :hillarybiz:

The truth is apparent to anyone with a few brain cells Somalia is dead, you can thank the Qatari backed agent Farmaajo for filling the government up with Al Shabab.

The problem is that unfortunately ,you have no authorization to make that decision any agreements signed in regarding to Somalia (including Waqooyi Galbeed,Togdheer,Sool,Sanaag and Awdal) will be signed off and agreed upon in Mogadishu so if you want to fight Eritrean and Ethiopian troops be my guest it won’t work out too well for you believe me:trumpsmirk:

The Berbera port and military deals are proof we don’t need authorization from Ugandishu anyway. Also Ethiopia is our business partner, that’s our relationship . Business. Not colonization like what they are doing to you guys

Shaolin23

The Berbera port and military deals are proof we don’t need authorization from Ugandishu anyway. Also Ethiopia is our business partner, that’s our relationship . Business. Not colonization like what they are doing to you guys
Business partners don’t suddenly close their consulate and start warm and friendly relations with you enemy Somalia you are so delusional :siilaanyosmile:

http://somalilandstandard.com/ethio...maliland-amid-fears-of-diplomatic-withdrawal/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts