Eritrea to send military to Somalia for peacekeeping mission by February 8th 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Business partners don’t suddenly close their consulate and start warm and friendly relations with you enemy Somalia you are so delusional :siilaanyosmile:

http://somalilandstandard.com/ethio...maliland-amid-fears-of-diplomatic-withdrawal/

“Former Ethiopian consul in Hargeisa Brigadier General Berhe Tesfey In a telephoneinterview with Mahmoud Walaleye, Veteran Somaliland journalist said Ties between Somaliland and Ethiopia always have been strong.
“Strengthening ties between the two countries will always remain our priority. Our enemies are busy creating fake news against Ethiopia’s and Somaliland ties. The consulate office is open for business, “ Said Berhe Tesfey
On Nov 19, 2018, Alleastafrica reported Ethiopia government had recalled its consul from Somaliland on Monday, and added that move could be a precursor to a diplomatic withdrawal from Somaliland by Ethiopia’s government under the new reformist Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed amid a new region political shift towards economic integration.
“The relationship between the two countries is going to remain stronger, but fake news never wins against truth,” Tesfay said.

#FakeNews. The consulate is still open and a new Consul head on the way. Abiy merely did a re-shuffle and of course anti-somaliland fake news ran with it and made it seem like something it’s not. Just like you guys made up the Ethiopian soldiers in Sool fake news. It’s desperate and pathetic :mjlol:

The problem is that unfortunately ,you have no authorization to make that decision any agreements signed in regarding to Somalia (including Waqooyi Galbeed,Togdheer,Sool,Sanaag and Awdal) will be signed off and agreed upon in Mogadishu so if you want to fight Eritrean and Ethiopian troops be my guest it won’t work out too well for you believe me:trumpsmirk:
That will start a civil war in no time. Ethiopia's goal now is complete access to our sea, not start further violence, that's just counter-productive. They're not going to risk pissing off half the country.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
“Former Ethiopian consul in Hargeisa Brigadier General Berhe Tesfey In a telephoneinterview with Mahmoud Walaleye, Veteran Somaliland journalist said Ties between Somaliland and Ethiopia always have been strong.
“Strengthening ties between the two countries will always remain our priority. Our enemies are busy creating fake news against Ethiopia’s and Somaliland ties. The consulate office is open for business, “ Said Berhe Tesfey
On Nov 19, 2018, Alleastafrica reported Ethiopia government had recalled its consul from Somaliland on Monday, and added that move could be a precursor to a diplomatic withdrawal from Somaliland by Ethiopia’s government under the new reformist Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed amid a new region political shift towards economic integration.
“The relationship between the two countries is going to remain stronger, but fake news never wins against truth,” Tesfay said.

#FakeNews. The consulate is still open and a new Consul head on the way. Abiy merely did a re-shuffle and of course anti-somaliland fake news ran with it and made it seem like something it’s not. Just like you guys made up the Ethiopian soldiers in Sool fake news. It’s desperate and pathetic :mjlol:
B64ADC88-F333-4528-9A39-D2E4D61883D5.jpeg
Somalilanders waiting for a new Ethiopian consul :mjlol:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Ask your uncle where he hid the 42 million dollars from finance accounts.
The money will eventually turn up just watch and see these nabad iyo nolol niggas are well funded and have private bank accounts I’m not gonna say they are 100% corruption free because that would be stupid and naive of me but for a government that prides itself as being seen as not corrupt their not gonna burn their only trump card and just f*ck around and fleece 42 million fucking dollars of public money that would literally be the most stupid and amateur thing to do ever :manny:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The money will eventually turn up just watch and see these nabad iyo nolol niggas are well funded and have private bank accounts I’m not gonna say they are 100% corruption free because that would be stupid and naive of me but for a government that prides itself as being seen as not corrupt their not gonna burn their only trump and just f*ck around and fleece 42 million fucking dollars of public money that would literally be the most stupid and amateur thing to do ever :manny:
Nabar iyo naxdin better cough up the money they stole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts