Eriterian girl and her west African boyfriend.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They look happy and looks to be enjoying being around each other . sorry random pple judging their relationship but it’s ok to find you someone that brings out the fun and smiles in u :)

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She can look like Maya Jama and I still wouldn't care wallahi. Even if I knew that them personally. Why? Because it has nothing to do with me. That's how I've been raised.

:manny:
lol you were defo raised differently compared to the others in somalispot as long as is not your daughter or sister people shouldn't be invested in what others do with their lives.

lol you were defo raised differently compared to the others in somalispot as long as is not your daughter or sister people shouldn't be invested in what others do with their lives.
True some people on here are insecure, I can't lie. It's not just the somali men though, xalimos also start these type of threads. Most somali men and women that are involved in topics such as this are insecure. Which is sad.
:snoop:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
True some people on here are insecure, I can't lie. It's not just the somali men though, xalimos also start these type of threads. Most somali men and women that are involved in topics such as this are insecure. Which is sad.
:snoop:
I used to be like that can't lie but what got me over this is focusing on my self and not caring for an individual that lives miles away that don't know i exist and have a separate body and mind. We are all going to be judged separately so focus on how to improve on yourself.

Trending