Eriterian girl and her west African boyfriend.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Why do we care what Eretrian chick and her ape boyfriend do?!! Wow. I guess there's plenty of time on your hands.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Not going to judge because at least he's taking her to places and doesn't seem broke but seriously what is up with women and below average men ? even thinking of having sex with an ugly man makes me sick.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Not going to judge because at least he's taking her to places and doesn't seem broke but seriously what is up with women and below average men ? even thinking of having sex with an ugly man makes me sick.
The ugliest mofo on the planet will have a chance to pound the hottest chicks if he has them dollars.
Hoes worship this:
tenor (8).gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The ugliest mofo on the planet will have a chance to pound the hottest chicks if he has them dollars.
Hoes worship this:
View attachment 92060
these girls don't realise if they were to get married to these type of men their marriage will not last. She will get bored and see other attractive men. His personality can even die out. This is why you need to think carefully before jumping into anyone that you think is "cool". Females are embarassing.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
these girls don't realise if they were to get married to these type of men their marriage will not last. She will get bored and see other attractive men. His personality can even die out. This is why you need to think carefully before jumping into anyone that you think is "cool". Females are embarassing.
Glad you admit it.

Who cares? Not hating, but I really just don't give a f*ck about what a xalimo, habesha girl etc does in their free time. Don't know why people are bothered to be honest.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Who cares? Not hating, but I really just don't give a f*ck about what a xalimo, habesha girl etc does in their free time. Don't know why people are bothered to be honest.
I can get if she's beautiful tbh but an average/below average looking xaalimo shoudnt sweat your face

I can get if she's beautiful tbh but an average/below average looking xaalimo shoudnt sweat your face
She can look like Maya Jama and I still wouldn't care wallahi. Even if I knew that them personally. Why? Because it has nothing to do with me. That's how I've been raised.

:manny:

Trending

Latest posts