Erdogan: France Prez Macron is obsessed with Islam because he is mentally ill

Personally I do not think these insults would help, instead making a valid argument against his obsession of Islam would be better as it could pressure France and it's politicians to reconsider. Insulting isn't going to do much however it would show that Muslim countries are watching (Iran and Qatar have also made criticisms)

Macron is puppet and probably is mentally unstable! I wasnt long time ago that yellow vests were protesting all over France and he went hard against them and nobody was talking about it. But after the recent beheading incident, everyone is talking about it nonestop and vilifying muslims at the same time. That tells you every thing you need to know about the news, they are made to Influence not to inform people.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Macron is puppet and probably is mentally unstable! I wasnt long time ago that yellow vests were protesting all over France and he went hard against them and nobody was talking about it. But after the recent beheading incident, everyone is talking about it nonestop and vilifying muslims at the same time. That tells you every thing you need to know about the news, they are made to Influence not to inform people.
His true fear is Marine Le Pen who is Anti-Muslim.

So he is trying to occupy the far-right spectrum to gain more supporters with these anti-Islamic policies.

He currently controls centre-left to far-right so far.

He wasn't anti-Islam during his previous presedential campaign. He was saying peoples religion shouldn't be policed. French ppl get a hard on whenever they hear Islam.

He needs to be more right wing to defeat Le Penn. Otherwise she will defeat him. These politicians do not care about us. I'm sure muslims voted for him before coz he wasn't hostile. But now he stabbed them in the back.

A mix group of people is easier to control and manipulate, so these people want more immigrants and not less. Cause why would they take in so many immigrants if they know that their culture is not compatible with theirs? The only one who has stopped immigrants to his country is Victor Orban from Hungary, and he is hated by the other european leaders. We all are just pawns to be used in their game for control. When shit get heated, point fingers at the immigrants.

France boycott is on :mjpls:

Arabs are on crack
giphy.gif

His true fear is Marine Le Pen who is Anti-Muslim.

So he is trying to occupy the far-right spectrum to gain more supporters with these anti-Islamic policies.

He currently controls centre-left to far-right so far.

true
Immigration/ Muslims will always be a hot topic in Europe especially France , fanatics killing people is not making it better , he has to be at least seen as being tough on Islam otherwise ppl on the right won’t vote for him if he’s seen as weak

Personally I do not think these insults would help, instead making a valid argument against his obsession of Islam would be better as it could pressure France and it's politicians to reconsider. Insulting isn't going to do much however it would show that Muslim countries are watching (Iran and Qatar have also made criticisms)
Macron is a dog infected with Rabies.

You cant put naked caricature of the prophet and claim its freedom of speech let them put naked caricuture of Jewish people lining up for gas chamber and see if he will be in office for a second.

Macron is a dog infected with Rabies.

You cant put naked caricature of the prophet and claim its freedom of speech let them put naked caricuture of Jewish people lining up for gas chamber and see if he will be in office for a second.

The Charlie Hebdo group had to apologise for antisemitism but are seen as heroes for mocking Islam.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I am not convinced by the boycott or Erdogan's antics against Macron. Both of them are using this flare up to energize their base and get re-elected. I bet Erdogan will call for early elections.

I would agree though that Turkey is the only Muslim country that can bıtch-slap European powers. It doesn't look good for France's power image in Sahel and Maghreb.

Trending