EPL TRANSFER- Alexis Sanchez to Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having followed the Alexis Sanches drama at the Emirates over the last year has had me asking questions that in gone by years would have been impossible.

Alexis Sanchez is one of the finest forward players in europe and very much in the mould of Suarez in terms of aggession determination and skill.

Arsenal players did not celebrate the two goals Sanchez scored in their last game against Burnley. After the game ended arsenal players had a non physical confrontation v Alexis. His contract with arsenal will expire in June 2018, headlines across continents are speculating where Sanchez will end up come summer.

I say, why not Tottenham, we have spend combined of over 30 million in transfer fees for Jansen and Fernando llorente. Dare i say that it was rather silly money trown at unknown jansen and a aged llorente when we were in dire need of creativity and goals in our final third. In Sanchez's case as a bossman there won't be any transfer fees exchanged what is stopping from Tottenham doing what arsenal did to us so many years ago when they took our captain and best player at that time on a freebie.

Some say Tottenhams wage ceiling is what is blocking of such deal to materialise. However, if he was paid a huge lump upfront to compensate the huge weekly salary he normally would command it should in theory be possible to snatch him from the claws of that juggernaut that is otherwise known as Manchester city.

As a spurs man I believe it is possible and very much likely considering our search for a back up to kane or an additional attacker. He 29 and not getting younger. He would have the best possible chance of winning the league with Tottenham besides Manchester city.

Alexis Sanchez on our front line with kane alli Eriksson lamela Son we could be the answer to Manchester city retaining the title next year..

It' going to happen..watch this space

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
likely to sign for citeh, more money and better chance of wining trophies. I can also see him go to psg or real. Spuds like arsenal, will remain qashin fighting for top 4.

likely to sign for citeh, more money and better chance of wining trophies. I can also see him go to psg or real. Spuds like arsenal, will remain qashin fighting for top 4.

Spurs have fought for title past two years and had Sanchez been in the Tottenham ranks during this time there is no question Tottenham would have won the league past two seasons

Apparently there was a confrontation between Wilshere and Sanchez after the Burnley game . Sanchez would be wrong un to fight a disabled man .

As for Sanchez to Spurs ,
:drakelaugh:

Sanchez to spurs :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He is better of retiring than join spurs, considering the damage to his career playing for spurs.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
He is better of retiring than join spurs, considering the damage to his career playing for spurs.
Sanchez is 30 and looking for his last big contract. He is mercenary like most african/s. american players who care more about money than career/trophies. If he gets a better deal from China or Arabia he will move there.

Spurs have fought for title past two years and had Sanchez been in the Tottenham ranks during this time there is no question Tottenham would have won the league past two seasons
That Wilshire dude is something else..

Sanchez to spurs why is that laughable..its a possibility no?
lSpurs pay Danny Rose 60K per week ; Kieron Dyer said that is how much New C paid him in 2002 .
Sanchez wants more money and to play for a that challenges for trophies .Can Spurs offer that ?:drakelaugh:

Don't you remember what Sol Campbell went through at Arsenal ?:chrisfreshhah:

Sanchez ain't cut for that life :ulyin:

I wouldn't be surprised if Moaninho makes a cheeky offer for Sanchez .

Sanchez to the yids? :mjlol:

Tottenham is a step down and as already mentioned he wont get more money than hes getting atm at spurs for sure.

He dont give a f*ck about a league title. He'll most likely win 1 if he leaves England anyway.

City, Serie A or China.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Im a spurs fan and even i find this stupid. We dont have wage structure to afford samchez. Its better we get sessengon and barkley in january for more depth. Go for zaha or richarlson in the summer or even leon bailey. We really need atleaat one tricky winger.

lSpurs pay Danny Rose 60K per week ; Kieron Dyer said that is how much New C paid him in 2002 .
Sanchez wants more money and to play for a that challenges for trophies .Can Spurs offer that ?:drakelaugh:

Don't you remember what Sol Campbell went through at Arsenal ?:chrisfreshhah:

Sanchez ain't cut for that life :ulyin:

I wouldn't be surprised if Moaninho makes a cheeky offer for Sanchez .

I don't blame you for not reading my long thread opening..but if you did read you would know that I am not suggesting we are going to pay Sanchez the type of salary he is seeking...we are talking somewhere in the region of 300k a week...

That' crazy we could never pay that unless we want every player at Tottenham to boycott the club..

What i am suggesting is that we pay him signing on fee of 100k a week for three years in advance. 100,000 a week ×4×12 months ×3 year contract 14.400.000. Heck give him another 10.000.000 on top

£25.000.000 signing on fee and 150.000 a week salary. Considering we paid close to that amount for Vincent Jansen I don'
See why that is not possible. And no Playing in the current Tottenham crop it is not a step down from Arsenal in act
It is a step up..That way we don't have to break our wage ceiling and yet be able to get our man.. and with sanchez we would definitely compete for highest honours available at home or in europe

Sanchez is 30 and looking for his last big contract. He is mercenary like most african/s. american players who care more about money than career/trophies. If he gets a better deal from China or Arabia he will move there.

You don' understand the power of a bosmann in world football .. Sanchez as a freebie can command a hefty up front cash ..money that would normally go to the club he is leaving is instead going in his pocket and that of his agency..

Unless arsenal do what they did with Van persie and sell him on the cheap. In such case the two clubs in question are both winning and the player loosing out.

Arsenal gained 25.000.000 and man Utd got the best striker in the league at his peak for peanuts...

Some scenario awaits Sanchez unless a club can convince him crazy signing on fee in the summer....that club should be Tottenham

City can give him money but not an agreement he can be a first choice unless they sell augero

Im a spurs fan and even i find this stupid. We dont have wage structure to afford samchez. Its better we get sessengon and barkley in january for more depth. Go for zaha or richarlson in the summer or even leon bailey. We really need atleaat one tricky winger.

Malcolm from Bordeaux is a good shout..

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
You don' understand the power of a bosmann in world football .. Sanchez as a freebie can command a hefty up front cash ..money that would normally go to the club he is leaving is instead going in his pocket and that of his agency..

Unless arsenal do what they did with Van persie and sell him on the cheap. In such case the two clubs in question are both winning and the player loosing out.

Arsenal gained 25.000.000 and man Utd got the best striker in the league at his peak for peanuts...

Some scenario awaits Sanchez unless a club can convince him crazy signing on fee in the summer....that club should be Tottenham

City can give him money but not an agreement he can be a first choice unless they sell augero
More prestigious clubs like Bayern, real, Paris or city could easily offer more than what you are offering. What other pull have spudz got?

We did put pressure on ..

DALx-n_VoAY3tx3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.