EPIC FAIL: Awdal Militia quits in less than a week

You keep talking like reer awdal are lomaooyan. Gadabursi iyo isaaq anaka wax isku ahh. It was imaam dahir riyaale kaahin that conquered laas canood.

When you tried to give prof ahmed samatar caad quudeed he came back home.

that's great that it has been resolved and the government can talk with the citizens of that country because I have heard people making threats based on clan lines recently some issaqs and samaroon.

The Awdal rebels are funny. They keep going into the bush only to come back two weeks later.

Last time they got in the bushes they came back on their own volition.

Apparently they got attacked by snakes and had to seek rufuge back in the cities :damn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wallahi as a langaab Gadabursi myself I am taking this L for today and the rest of my life.

What the hell? so easy and so quick? I was expecting a Jibril Abokor slave girl to release my frustation on her. Beesha Gadabursi needs to take this L ninyahow.

:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::damn::mjlol:

On Monday some Gadabursis announced a rebel group that was going to fight Somaliland. Today they surrendered to Somaliland.

Might go down in Somali history as the shortest-lived jabhad. :pachah1:

On Monday some Gadabursis announced a rebel group that was going to fight Somaliland. Today they surrendered to Somaliland.

True, i think its also the government's fault as well with regards to the situation. in addition, you have certain people from SL from a specific province that are financing groups like that in the diaspora . Alhamdullah ,im just glad no one got hurt. For the past couple of day people were trying use the qabil card based on that situation.

lol it like " beesha issaq is not succeding from konfurta" and 6 months later "HAPPY 18TH MAY, ANIGU SOMALILAND, ANIGU SOMALILAND "

Kezira

disneylanders
These men were Reer Farax Nuur who have given themselves in for some money. Of course Habar Awal were shitting themselves so they paid them in cash.

We of the Jibril Yoonis will never give in to Jeegaan.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
If this was a real surrender, what a fucking hilarious flop, and I have to Salute Somaliland for the win :chrisfreshhah:

But on the flip side, as an independent observer, this jabhad/rebel movement "Cawaale" ( What an odd name, and is apparently independent from that Suldan Wabar dudes one, and popped out of no where like 1 week ago?)

Could have been made BY Somaliland, with hired poor Somaliland Gadabursi coon actors, in order to fake surrender 3-4 days later.

Which could explain its random news press spree and sudden appearance right after the Suldan Wabar capture of that Somaliland Military Base :pachah1:

I think their Dahabshiil bank accounts ("Cawaale?") should be investigated, and their sub clans in order to confirm my theory. Just my thoughts.

But if it was a real movement, then Gudabirsi holds the big Loss :drakelaugh:

IF its 1 out 4, its not a good thing...... that incident happened right beside HA territory and a lot of gabiley residents wasn't happy. im assuming 3 groups are near the SL and ethopia border region.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
It doesn't change the fact that Awdal does not want to be part of this fake-qabil state. You will never get ictiraaf.

The Halgan is still going strong this was 1 of the 4 jabhads.
If this was a real surrender, what a fucking hilarious flop, and I have to Salute Somaliland for the win :chrisfreshhah:

But on the flip side, as an independent observer, this jabhad/rebel movement "Cawaale" ( What an odd name, and is apparently independent from that Suldan Wabar dudes one, and popped out of no where like 1 week ago?)

Could have been made BY Somaliland, with hired poor Somaliland Gadabursi coon actors, in order to fake surrender 3-4 days later.

Which could explain its random news press spree and sudden appearance right after the Suldan Wabar capture of that Somaliland Military Base :pachah1:

I think their Dahabshiil bank accounts ("Cawaale?") should be investigated, and their sub clans in order to confirm my theory. Just my thoughts.

But if it was a real movement, then Gudabirsi holds the big Loss :drakelaugh:
It doesn't change the fact that Awdal does not want to be part of this fake-qabil state. You will never get ictiraaf.

Disease :susp:

Trending

Latest posts