English Mob Justice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
And I dont get how she thought that was a joke. She wanted to start something with him by accusing him of making light of rape. Thats a low move. If one thinks a person is joking, they can always ask. Instead of assuming its a joke when nothing in what he said seemed like a joke
Read the post. It can literally be interpreted either way. I wasn’t surprised someone can interpret it that way. But his response to it was left field. And that’s what I responded to and was referencing to knowles.

Like I said, I don’t disagree with that. I understood his first comment as matter-of-fact. But when knowles thought he was treating it like a joke/win, she asked him a direct question, and look how he responded lol. So I told her he comes across wacky sometimes, and then he came for me (which I don’t blame him for since I called him whack), but I stand by it bc I observed his responses can get pretty imbalanced even towards something neutral.
My response to knowles was normal and I responded to her like that for a reason. She knows why. Next time just stay out of peoples feuds and find out the facts before you start being a cheerleader and diagnosing people with
mental illness.

Read the post. It can literally be interpreted either way.
How? We are all Somalis and know how Somalia work. You even said I dont disagree with the statement. So how could that come across as a joke. And I know you aint buying Knowles thought that was a joke. She is smarter than that......dont defend the indefensible. Accusing someone of making jokes of rape is pretty low

VixR

Veritas
How? We are all Somalis and know how Somalia work. You even said I dont disagree with the statement. So how could that come across as a joke. And I know you aint buying Knowles thought that was a joke. She is smarter than that......dont defend the indefensible. Accusing someone of making jokes of rape is pretty low
I wouldn’t have known about this being how Somalia works when I first joined. I know now bc it’s a theme.

And ppl say worse things on here than joking about rape.

And no, it can be read both ways. What let me know what he meant was context on him (though he doesn’t post terribly a lot, I know he’s matter-of-fact in that way), and she likely doesn’t.

I wasn’t criticizing his first post, but his response to hers.

VixR

Veritas
My response to knowles was normal and I responded to her like that for a reason. She knows why. Next time just stay out of peoples feuds and find out the facts before you start being a cheerleader and diagnosing people with
mental illness.
I disagree.

And I’m not a cheerleader.

How often do you see me cheerlead on here?

We can agree to disagree.

I wouldn’t have known about this being how Somalia works when I first joined. I know now bc it’s a theme.

And ppl say worse things on here than joking about rape.

And no, it can be read both ways. What let me know what he meant was context on him (though he doesn’t post terribly a lot, I know he’s matter-of-fact in that way), and she likely doesn’t.

I wasn’t criticizing his first post, but his response to hers.
Vix out of respect for Maraaq Im gonna let this go. But I got one off topic question for you as I didnt see you respond to this. What did you make of that video of the Jamaican who said growing up he saw bare people from his community who didnt see somalis even as humans? You still stick by us being the instigators and their attacks on them came from social media insults? Again off topic to this thread so if you want you can respond over there

Muji

VIP

I really did think it was a joke.

Saying a rapist will go back to Mogadishu for a young virgin wife, It really did seem like @MARAQ DIGAAG was gloating. I’ve seen him defend drug dealers and murderers before as long as they were Somali (@MARAQ DIGAAG before you go off again, I have receipts). I thought this was his usually defence of unsavoury characters.

Back to the topic at hand. Somalia should deal with this cretin as if had committed the crime in Somalia. A rope and a stool.

VixR

Veritas

Saying a rapist will go back to Mogadishu for a young virgin wife, It really did seem like @MARAQ DIGAAG was gloating. I’ve seen him defend drug dealers and murderers before as long as they were Somali (@MARAQ DIGAAG before you go off again, I have receipts). I thought this was his usually defence of unsavoury characters.

Back to the topic at hand. Somalia should deal with this cretin as if had committed the crime in Somalia. A rope and a stool.
They don’t deal with it in Somalia...

Clan and money rules though. A criminal from there can go over there and be in high demand. But not this guy as he has no way to get to Europe. But I wish as society they stood up and said no to the trash the west send home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending