English Mob Justice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5024792-0-image-a-4_1539460797951.jpg

5024802-0-Passengers_helped_a_man_get_kicked_off_a_plane_as_he_resisted_be-m-15_1539461822259.jpg

5024806-0-image-a-10_1539460814588.jpg

5025496-6273199-image-a-20_1539463823584.jpg

Somali man whose expulsion from Britain was stopped when plane passengers is revealed to be a gang-rapist who attacked a teenage girl

• The deportation of Yaqub Ahmed was dramatically halted by plane passengers
  • The man, 29, was being returned to Somalia after being involved in a gang-rape
  • Passengers complained he was being separated from his family in the UK
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...od-plane-passengers-revealed-gang-rapist.html

VixR

Veritas
:snoop:I knew not to feel sorry for him. I knew he’d done something abominable.

I wonder what happens to all the qashin folks they deport there.

VixR

Veritas
Why do you joke about crimes like this?
He’s right, that’s exactly what’ll happen. Not sure why he’s happy about it though. Sometimes he comes across normal, sometimes..I think there might be something wrong.

:snoop:I knew not to feel sorry for him. I knew he’d done something abominable.

I wonder what happens to all the qashin folks they deport there.

VixR

In the article above, it says, his co-accused who spent jail with him joined ISIS and many who were deported to Somalia have joined Alshabaab. They will be waiting for him with open arms.

He’s right, that’s exactly what’ll happen. Not sure why he’s happy about it though. Sometimes he comes across normal, sometimes..I think there might be something wrong.
Shut up, you dumb psycho analyst wannabe bimbo. I never joked about it nor did I display any happiness towards the story.

I said two things will happen:

1. The criminal will get deported next time.
2. His clan will probably give him a young miskeen bride.

Joke? Happy?

Retards!

VixR

Veritas
Shut up, you dumb psycho analyst wannabe bimbo. I never joked about it nor did I display any happiness towards the story.

I said two things will happen:

1. The criminal will get deported next time.
2. His clan will probably give him a young miskeen bride.

Joke? Happy?

Retards!
Why are you angry?

Why are you angry?
I am not angry. In fact , I am sipping tea and watching last night’s boxing. Just dont play silly games with me. That’s all. You could have easily asked what I meant by my post. However, you got a degree over night and diagnosed me as a wacko.You came at me sideways and like a slimy snake; I come at people directly. Have some respect!

VixR

Veritas
I am not angry. In fact , I am sipping tea and watching last night’s boxing. Just dont play silly games with me. That’s all. You could have easily asked what I meant by my post. However, you got a degree over night and diagnosed me as a wacko. You came at sideways and like a slimy snake; I come at people directly.
I didn’t come at you “sideways”. You clearly saw what I said. Your response was unbalanced, and that’s why I stated you come off wacky sometimes.

I am not angry. In fact , I am sipping tea and watching last night’s boxing. Just dont play silly games with me. That’s all. You could have easily asked what I meant by my post. However, you got a degree over night and diagnosed me as a wacko.You came at me sideways and like a slimy snake; I come at people directly. Have some respect!
You are right. But his family will also distort the truth once he is over there. we dont trust gaalo by nature. so when his family tell everyone gaaladan been bey ka sheegayan wiilkeena and he wears a khamiis and act all normal. People will think hmm maybe they had it in for the poor guy. He seems nice lool

I didn’t come at you “sideways”. You clearly saw what I said. Your response was unbalanced, and that’s why I stated you come off wacky sometimes.

He will get deported next time and his clan will give him a young virgin.

Sounds 100% accurate. I fail to see the joke in this statement tbh

VixR

Veritas
He will get deported next time and his clan will give him a young virgin.

Sounds 100% accurate. I fail to see the joke in this statement tbh
Like I said, I don’t disagree with that. I understood his first comment as matter-of-fact. But when knowles thought he was treating it like a joke/win, she asked him a direct question, and look how he responded lol. So I told her he comes across wacky sometimes, and then he came for me (which I don’t blame him for since I called him whack), but I stand by it bc I observed his responses can get pretty imbalanced even towards something neutral.

Most people on here know I am one of the calmest posters on here. I have a few haters because I expose their anti-Somali diatribe.

As for my post , psycho analyst wannabe bimbo was a fitting description of the nonsense you try to pull in this thread. The difference between me and you is that I don’t insult pepole using well structured grammatical sentences and then try to appear as if making a “rational point”.

You basically wrote I was a joking/ happy about a girl being raped and that I was mad. And know you are still trying to maintain a facade of “intellectuals debating”.

I was not joking nor was I happy. That was knowles’ usual and failed attempt to misinterpret and misconstrue my posts. You try to ambush me with her by playing the little valley girl psycho analyst.

Like I said, I don’t disagree with that. I understood his first comment as matter-of-fact. But when knowles thought he was treating it like a joke/win, she asked him a direct question, and look how he responded lol. So I told her, he comes across wacky sometimes, and then he came for me (which I don’t blame him for since I called him whack), but I stand by it bc I observed his responses can get pretty imbalanced.
And I dont get how she thought that was a joke. She wanted to start something with him by accusing him of making light of rape. Thats a low move. If one thinks a person is joking, they can always ask. Instead of assuming its a joke when nothing in what he said seemed like a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending