English girl dating Somali guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
White? :cosbyhmm:

Marriage between different ethnic groups, it being against their culture and tradition, and mom not wanting to "disobey" dad. What kinda white person speaks like that lol

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Lets be honest somalis families would probably disown their kid too if they dated someone who wasn't somali, especailly if it was their daughter.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Compared to mixed kids with Somali moms...it's fair to use 90%
It's more like most mixed marriages end in divorce and abandonment. Out of the handful of mixed Somalis I know, none of them have their father in their lives. This is the case for the ones with Somali fathers and Somali mothers. It's sad.

This is why most mixed Somali kids identify more with their mom's side. The majority of them are raised by single moms. The kid is gonna have a hard time identifying with the father who left them.

It's more like most mixed marriages end in divorce and abandonment. Out of the handful of mixed Somalis I know, none of them have their father in their lives. This is the case for the ones with Somali fathers and Somali mothers. It's sad.

This is why most mixed Somali kids identify more with their mom's side. The majority of them are raised by single moms. The kid is gonna have a hard time identifying with the father who left them.

Exactly even the ones ik irl ended up separating. :ehh:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
What kinda English is she? Ultra-conservative kind? Small town? Makes sense I guess lol. Good for the brother for getting that vanilla sugar walls.

White? :cosbyhmm:

Marriage between different ethnic groups, it being against their culture and tradition, and mom not wanting to "disobey" dad. What kinda white person speaks like that lol

Star

They could be followers of LDS (latter day saints) or one of the radical Christian sects where the wife is expected to obey her husband. Though racist and radical Christian Caucasian parents may object to such interracial weddings, I think that message is fake.

Star

They could be followers of LDS (latter day saints) or one of the radical Christian sects where the wife is expected to obey her husband. Though racist and radical Christian Caucasian parents may object to such interracial weddings, I think that message is fake.

Not in England... America I could understand

Mormonism is exclusive to America. It was "made" here in the states as well

Even the radical christans are in America, if we look back into history they left England for America because religious discrimination. That's why we even have the first amendment.

Mormons in the UK

The number of Mormons in the UK has risen from 6,500 in the 1960s to 190,000 members (LDS 2008 figures).
Although the first Mormon Temple in Britain (at Newchapel in Surrey, pictured) was not built until 1958, the church has had a foothold in this country almost since it was founded by Joseph Smith in the USA. The third President of the Church, John Taylor, was an English convert.
The first Mormon missionaries were sent to England in 1837, led by the Apostle Heber C Kimball. They preached in Preston in July, and baptised their first nine converts the same month in the river Ribble. The first convert to be baptised was George D Watt.

By the next May they had converted over 1000 people.

By 1850, the Church had 30,747 members in England, and only 26,911 in the USA. By 1854 they had 50,000 members.

Emigration
The growth was not destined to continue in England, as the newly converted soon began to emigrate to the USA.

The first batch of emigrants set out for the USA in 1840, and organised mass-migration followed. In 1853, for example, there were nearly 3,000 emigrants.

Preston Temple
Preston remained strongly associated with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and in 1998 the second Mormon Temple in Britain was opened there, close to the town of Chorley and the M6 motorway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/mormon/history/uk.shtml

A history of Pentecostalism in Britain

Through its very many manifestations or ‘streams’, Pentecostalism has long enjoyed a presence in Britain since its inception at the beginning of the twentieth century and via the several revivalist forms of Christianity which fed into it at the close of the previous century. As the movement emerged, it gave birth to a number of churches which continue to flourish at the present time.

Today, however, it might be suggested that, apart from those Pentecostal churches originating in the developing world and now with a presence in Britain, the movement passed its apogee of popularity several decades ago, arguably in the 1970s (altogether there are still approximately 17,000 Pentecostal churches in the UK). This

Christian fundamentalist schools teaching girls they must obey men.

Former pupils reveal homosexuality is being taught as unnatural, while Creationism is favoured over evolution in science lessons.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/e...e-teaching-girls-they-must-obey-a7066751.html

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
No wonder you bootyclap for jareeer ilaa Tyrone baa walasha ku asaay

:chrisfreshhah:Cuckold

Learn to read. I said they have a great Somali father, the AA is the wife.

What's your obsession with Madows and the word cuck sxb, got any insecurities you want to share with us? :icon lol:

Learn to read. I said they have a great Somali father, the AA is the wife.

What's your obsession with Madows and the word cuck sxb, got any insecurities you want to share with us? :icon lol:

Don't know what's up with him when Madow have better countries and intellectuals compare to us.

We even have a bad reputation and worse one than AAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending