English girl dating Somali guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Just realized this is going to be a controversial thread.

giphy.gif

This thread is hilarious. How many of you guys know half Somalis in real life? I've got some cousins from both sides of my family and thankfully the majority are lovely with functioning families.

Wake up and smell the coffee guys, it's 2017.

Zeus

STYLIN
It was submitted 1 hour ago and there is some broken English in that post. Also, this is the OPs very first reddit post and thread:ulyin:

@shanqale do you have something to tell us.:trumpsmirk:

It was submitted 1 hour ago and there is some broken English in that post. Also, this is the OPs very first reddit post and thread:ulyin:

@shanqale do you have something to tell us.:trumpsmirk:

It's a legit English girl. I am not desperate enough to create a reddit thread page for my somalispot thread to get couple of page.

I am not that type of guy.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Reading your comments it seems you are not open minded.

Why do you think white people don't have culture.
It's not that I don't think white people don't have a culture, it's just that I've never heard of white people looking down on a relationship because of "culture or tradition," to quote the Reddit post, or at least not with those exact words.

It's not that I don't think white people don't have a culture, it's just that I've never heard of white people looking down on a relationship because of "culture or tradition," to quote the Reddit post, or at least not with those exact words.
Agreed, they use the phrase "our way of life" instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts