English girl dating Somali guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand if it was a Muslim Indian, And there are some Muslim AA's

But you gotta acknowledge that 90% of mix Somali children with a white mothers usually don't have their fathers around

Probably because the past Somali generations were not as much interrogated compare to this new generation.

I've met couple of Somalis married to it white female (born in Europe) and they are raising their family.

But they are very liberal and they drink alcohol and crap

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Probably because the past Somali generations were not as much interrogated compare to this new generation.

I've met couple of Somalis married to it white female (born in Europe) and they are raising their family.

But they are very liberal and they drink alcohol and crap
Exactly

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
@Jjero What are you laughing about? :camby:
This girl is clueless don't bother with her. Maybe she seen many failed relationship but it mostly isn't the case. Who knows. My cousins are half German and another is half Swedish but the swedish one parents are a young couple.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
From the way she quoted her father's opinion on their relationship there's a chance she's not English
:cosbyhmm:
But the real problem is that my parents are not approving him. My father is saying its against our culture and our tradition, while my mother does not want to disobey and make and are my father upset . I told them marriage between different ethnic is normal and it's 2017 but they are not changing their opinions.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Compared to mixed kids with Somali moms...it's fair to use 90%

If you mean of all the mixed Somali divorces, 90% are Somali men. Then sure. But to claim that 90% of Somali men in mixed relationships abandoned their kids is ridiculous. That's even higher than the AA abandonment rate (70%).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending