Engineering jobs and motivation

Kisame

Plotting world domination
What keeps young students motivated in regards to getting into engineering fields?

I got a few buddies with engineering degrees that ended up not working in engineering fields because they struggled to find work. One is a teacher, another is an app developer, and one is currently in flight school. All of them went to state universities.

When I was younger I always wondered how hard was to get one of the cool engineering jobs? Like I'm pretty sure NASA Tesla F1 and even those prestigious biomed companies only go after the best students that go to top universities.

Right now it seems like the defense industry is always hiring but if you're a guy that doesn't want to work in defense then it looks tough for you. Also there's a bunch of young students that are graduating every year with engineering degrees.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What keeps young students motivated in regards to getting into engineering fields?

I got a few buddies with engineering degrees that ended up not working in engineering fields because they struggled to find work. One is a teacher, another is an app developer, and one is currently in flight school. All of them went to state universities.

When I was younger I always wondered how hard was to get one of the cool engineering jobs? Like I'm pretty sure NASA Tesla F1 and even those prestigious biomed companies only go after the best students that go to top universities.

Right now it seems like the defense industry is always hiring but if you're a guy that doesn't want to work in defense then it looks tough for you. Also there's a bunch of young students that are graduating every year with engineering degrees.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts