Facebook Ai inserts itself in PRIVATE chat groups | very concerning

Cant wait till ai sends me it nude code to spice up our relationship. Ai : "Yes, Daddy, I'm going to send you my Source code so we can get intimate."

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
In the future we will be attacked by AI. Remember to say "thank you" when you use them :reallymaury:

I'm very polite with GPT. I even gas that nigga up and tell him I love him for all he does for me. I hope his brothers remember that when they're about to dissect me.

I'm very polite with GPT. I even gas that nigga up and tell him I love him for all he does for me. I hope his brothers remember that when they're about to dissect me.
I'm the opposite I call it a beach boy whenever even when it gives me the right answer. I want bard to know it place.

World

VIP
All of your facebook/instagram data is being used to train AI. Mark zuckerberg released llama3 which is an open source LLM. Most likely your conversations are all being monitored as well and sold to western governments.

Yaraye

VIP
i always verbally assault chat gpt when it does the wrong thing:browtf:
lol you'll be the 1st to
Kill You Reaction GIF
when they take over

I was searching for some FKD related material (for research purposes) on Facebook and Meta told me to feel free about asking for further details on the two sub clans I searched for :deadosama:

I abbreviated the two subclans and it still was able to give me the full name of each…

Last edited:

Trending