Energy drink addiction

I drink one a day and I am not sure if it’s good for you but maaaaaaan do suffer if I don’t have that caffeine in take . Like lazy , not thinking straight and sometimes minor headaches . I need help y’all please someone with experience..

25D2EA06-048B-4C61-959E-37463F7403BF.png

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I drink one a day and I am not sure if it’s good for you but maaaaaaan do suffer if I don’t have that caffeine in take . Like lazy , not thinking straight and sometimes minor headaches . I need help y’all please someone with experience..

View attachment 328963
I met a guy that drinks 5 red bull's a day and I straight up told him u ain't touching 40 😭 but the best way to stop drinking it is to reduce your energy drink intake, so now you drink them once a day changed it to once every 3 days you keep increasing your days until you can quit

I rarely have energy drinks, not as much as compared to when I was in high school. I think it’s more a phase than an addiction, and you naturally outgrow it

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I used to be addicted to red bull but I started making pu'er tea (which is a Chinese tea that is like black tea) and putting brown sugar... what I am saying is... get some loose leaf tea... don't buy the stuff in bags.... get the actual loose leaf tea of whatever caffeinated kind of tea you like.... loose leaf where u must break it down yourself....

make this quality tea.... have some organic brown sugar..... (I like the Raw sugar brand)

and myself personally I take a bottle, put some of the brown sugar in it, pour the tea in it, shake it.... do it ur own way but I am telling u if u do this I believe u will not want red bull, as this is much better, healthier, tastes better and you make it yourself... that was how I quit drinking red bull

I used to be addicted to red bull but I started making pu'er tea (which is a Chinese tea that is like black tea) and putting brown sugar... what I am saying is... get some loose leaf tea... don't buy the stuff in bags.... get the actual loose leaf tea of whatever caffeinated kind of tea you like.... loose leaf where u must break it down yourself....

make this quality tea.... have some organic brown sugar..... (I like the Raw sugar brand)

and myself personally I take a bottle, put some of the brown sugar in it, pour the tea in it, shake it.... do it ur own way but I am telling u if u do this I believe u will not want red bull, as this is much better, healthier, tastes better and you make it yourself... that was how I quit drinking red bull
Might try it out tryna will give me energy for the day

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Lol I wanna transfer to cofee I get so angry and fustrated when I’m not drinking my energy drink it’s crazy . Wallahi I think I turned into an addict
I went from hating coffe to being addicted. If you’re going to start, don’t drink with sugar.

Trending

Latest posts