2:who are they
3:are we close to that (prediction)
4Just random information about them
5.discuss

Thanx walaal im genuinenly curious! Help a brother its ramadan

And how do they look

You can also SAY everything that has to do with end times

Just discovered? Aight son.

So you beliebe like him that anti christ is already out? You believe that Gog and Magog have already been released ? And many more bullshit..or you just listen to him because you like conspiracies?

The only time i entertain his ideas is when he talks about zionists and the tyrants that rule the islamic world...the rest just rubbish

imo US-Israel versus Russia-China
is like Republicans versus Democrats.

I think Iran is run by Zionists and I think their whole thing is fake.

I honestly am at a point where I think US is worse than China as far as politics.

But every time you listen to Imran Hosein's talks, it seems like he's pouring all this praise on the kuffar governments of Russia and China.

I think he's hoaxing people with his narrative that Russia, China and Iran are these heroes.

If you read 1984, there's this guy I think called Goldstein who is supposed to be the leader of the resistance to Big Brother..... the main character tries to link with Goldstein and it turns out this whole Goldstein thing is fake, the Goldstein thing is actually just a scam by Big Brother to reel in dissenters and trap them

then plus Goldstein might not even exist

"It is not clear whether Goldstein or "The Brotherhood" really exist. When O'Brien, an Inner Party Member, is asked by the novel's protagonist, he replies:

That, Winston, you will never know. If we choose to set you free when we have finished with you, and if you live to be ninety years old, still you will never learn whether the answer to that question is Yes or No. As long as you live it will be an unsolved riddle in your mind.
O'Brien states that Goldstein's book was written by the Party leadership, including himself, but this statement leaves the questions of Goldstein and the Brotherhood's existence unanswered and may be a lie by O'Brien to deceive Winston."

Protocols of Zion also talks about controlling opposition

and if you study Protocols of Zion it says their main objective is the elimination of religion and consciousness of God

you look at US and Soviet during the Cold War.... one is promoting godlessness.... on the other hand, the other is promoting godlessness

Trending

Latest posts