End of dark ages:In the 15th century, why did Europeans become Anti-God? What is Humanism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Greetings fellow Somali's,

The answer to the question that I've mentioned in the thread-title, has been presented in section 4.0 of my "New world order" video presentation series.

Please watch the section below, and give me some feed back on my youtube channel and on this thread...

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” Sun Tzu

Long live the Dervish dream,

Mahad.M.Hori

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Christianity and Science cannot co-exist with each other, one gotta go. So they renounced Christianity and embraced secularism.

This is what the Muslim world should strive towards doing adopting pluralistic society where there are no 'absolute' truths only relative ones and a political arena which accommodates all those willing to abide by it's regardless of whether they're Secular or Islamist.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
This is what the Muslim world should strive towards doing adopting pluralistic society where there are no 'absolute' truths only relative ones and a political arena which accommodates all those willing to abide by it's regardless of whether they're Secular or Islamist.
Islam is the absolute truth to us, and why should a country like Somalia adopt a pluralistic society when there are no religious minorities but everybody is Muslim? No thanks.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Islam is the absolute truth to us, and why should a country like Somalia adopt a pluralistic society when there are no religious minorities but everybody is Muslim? No thanks.

So you believe Somalia shouldn't be a democracy because that's what I've described in essence.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir

Holistically pluralism refers to tolerating different views be it within the religion itself or different views based of having different religions. The term accommodates both.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Christianity and Science cannot co-exist with each other, one gotta go. So they renounced Christianity and embraced secularism.

Of course they can co-exist. But these people didn't try to make them co-exist. They just renounced Christianity and decided to make their heaven on earth.

What do you think they started worshiping when the became anti-religion?

Madara x

Sleep soundly

But we do have absolute truths. The quran is an absolute truth. And the sunnah is a practical guide for practicing Allah's absolute commands.

So are you saying that muslims should become anti-god too? And start to live for the dunya alone? Because that's what our christian kin did.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
So you believe Somalia shouldn't be a democracy because that's what I've described in essence.

Democracy is a weak ideological system. Political representation and the idea that the majority will always know what is best is idiotic. The majority is the herd and they always follow the person who has the gift of Gap.

As Nietzsche said, "Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule."

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Democracy is a weak ideological system. Political representation and the idea that the majority will always know what is best is idiotic. The majority is the herd and they always follow the person who has the gift of Gap.

As Nietzsche said, "Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule."

Democracy first off isn't an ideology rather it's a framework whereby many parties of differing ideologies are able to compete in a civil manner. It's an imperfect system but it certainly is the best form of governance man has devised to date.

For a democracy to work there has to be stable structures which ensures the system isn't susceptible to abuse. This was something the Weimar republic for instance failed to address and everyone knows what happened as a result.

Islam maybe an absolute truth to you perhaps but not everyone. To be more precise in the context of Somalia Salafism maybe the truth to one Somali but not a Sufi perhaps. To stop one 'absolute' truth from encroaching on another at the expense of that individual it's vital that these 'truths' are termed relative ones.

And besides, if one truth is termed 'absolute' then all the others must be false. That is straight away a temptation towards totalitarianism and persecution the kind we've seen so many times before and that we still see today.

Democracy first off isn't an ideology rather it's a framework whereby many parties of differing ideologies are able to compete in a civil manner. It's an imperfect system but it certainly is the best form of governance man has devised to date.

For a democracy to work there has to be stable structures which ensures the system isn't susceptible to abuse. This was something the Weimar republic for instance failed to address and everyone knows what happened as a result.

Islam maybe an absolute truth to you perhaps but not everyone. To be more precise in the context of Somalia Salafism maybe the truth to one Somali but not a Sufi perhaps. To stop one 'absolute' truth from encroaching on another at the expense of that individual it's vital that these 'truths' are termed relative ones.

And besides, if one truth is termed 'absolute' then all the others must be false. That is straight away a temptation towards totalitarianism and persecution the kind we've seen so many times before and that we still see today.

Why don't you preach all this hoopla to the same people who promote it? There is no true democracy in the Empire - it's a plutocracy and a cesspit of various other corrupt systems. They know a one man one vote system is unsustainable but they use this 'ideal' to pacify the herd (which includes you btw).

You want to preach a system, not practiced hence evidently rejected by its biggest proponents, to an undeveloped region? You preach bourgeoisie ideals, formulated in the ivory towers of the upper-middle class and elite, to geel-jires and farmers with no crops expecting severe cycles of drought for the foreseeable future?

Any Somali, atheist or Muslim, should not be advocating for complex system of governance and societal 'justice' at this stage of our development. All you qurbajoog and your social studies buzzwords can f*ck right off. Water, security, food is all that matters for Somalia and its people.

InshaAllah when we reach a stage of prosperity, we'll discuss the systems that are most suitable for us. Spoiler alert - it won't be European pseudo-governing principles.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Why don't you preach all this hoopla to the same people who promote it? There is no true democracy in the Empire - it's a plutocracy and a cesspit of various other corrupt systems. They know a one man one vote system is unsustainable but they use this 'ideal' to pacify the herd (which includes you btw).

You want to preach a system, not practiced hence evidently rejected by its biggest proponents, to an undeveloped region? You preach bourgeoisie ideals, formulated in the ivory towers of the upper-middle class and elite, to geel-jires and farmers with no crops expecting severe cycles of drought for the foreseeable future?

Any Somali, atheist or Muslim, should not be advocating for complex system of governance and societal 'justice' at this stage of our development. All you qurbajoog and your social studies buzzwords can f*ck right off. Water, security, food is all that matters for Somalia and its people.

InshaAllah when we reach a stage of prosperity, we'll discuss the systems that are most suitable for us. Spoiler alert - it won't be European pseudo-governing principles.

Lol.

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Democracy: 'demos' meaning citizen living within a particular city-state and 'cracy' meaning power or rule.

This framework states that the citizens [the herd] can govern through votes. This is a idea that's not practical.

Not everyone has the same level of education. Some people are meant to rule, others are meant to follow.

The competition between ideas that occurs in the public domain is nothing more than entertainment. It is like watching reality t.v. So passionate exchanges between conservatives v.s liberals [or republicans v.s democrats] is just fun entertainment. The ruling ideas of any nation that cares about its public safety, are never up for debate. And even if they are up for debate, it is merely for show and not for serious consideration.

I appreciate your comment. But @Rorschach has really summed up my comments with his. I agree with everything he said.

Madara x

Sleep soundly

No words can explain has exact and succinct your comments are. I agree with you 100%.

Please engage me on my other threads. I would certainly like your feedback on the other content that i've posted.

Stay solid.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Democracy: 'demos' meaning citizen living within a particular city-state and 'cracy' meaning power or rule.

This framework states that the citizens [the herd] can govern through votes. This is a idea that's not practical.

Not everyone has the same level of education. Some people are meant to rule, others are meant to follow.

The competition between ideas that occurs in the public domain is nothing more than entertainment. It is like watching reality t.v. So passionate exchanges between conservatives v.s liberals [or republicans v.s democrats] is just fun entertainment. The ruling ideas of any nation that cares about its public safety, are never up for debate. And even if they are up for debate, it is merely for show and not for serious consideration.

I appreciate your comment. But @Rorschach has really summed up my comments with his. I agree with everything he said.

The statement I highlighted in bold sums up the disagreement we have on this topic.

Those that govern should do so on behalf of the people and be held accountable to the people. The only legitimate way they can do that is if they've been voted by the majority of their constituency and can similarly be voted out.

You will find no such accountability with the systems you and @Rorschach hint at except the blind following you say is obligatory upon the people or 'demos' as you've defined for us.

Madara x

Sleep soundly
The statement I highlighted in bold sums up the disagreement we have on this topic.

Those that govern should do so on behalf of the people and be held accountable to the people. The only legitimate way they can do that is if they've been voted by the majority of their constituency and can similarly be voted out.

You will find no such accountability with the systems you and @Rorschach hint at except the blind following you say is obligatory upon the people or 'demos' as you've defined for us.

I understand what you are saying. Some people like the illusion that democracy provides. The truth, however, is that those who control the economy always have the last word. So even though people say that the majority rules. The reality is that the elite, rich, and unknown minority, are always the ones who have the last word. They are the ones who govern, while we think we have say.

So it's better to accept this reality and try to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending