Emotionally detached/scaredy cat men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
When a Somali brother approaches you :camby:"Haram akhi, i don't speak without my Wali present"

When an Arab brother approaches you:banderas: yalla ya habibi ya hayati
Don't start that shit right now fam....just admit that u have no game and instead bax so baro how to talk to females :birdman:

Seoul

. . .
really now :russsmug:
icnt.gif

Chiiiiiileeeee bye

When a Somali brother approaches you :camby:"Haram akhi, i don't speak without my Wali present"

When an Arab brother approaches you:banderas: yalla ya habibi ya hayati

Uff that's slander. Why would I want anything less than a somali man - :ohhhdamn: uff nah man Somali Men Only saaxib. Laakin you talk enough about Arabs to let me know which team you bat for.

I'd shukaansi @ChickenOriental any day of the week, twice on Friday. But i'm worried her brothers and her Dad are going to f*ck me up and break my ribs :drakelaugh:

Abu Tyrone would have issued a fatwa that the father shaves his beard so he is not fit to be a wali and would bypass him completely and give us a tele-nikah. This is why Somali men are losing the game. Persistence is key. Think to yourself: what would Noah do?

Seoul

. . .
Abu Tyrone would have issued a fatwa that the father shaves his beard so he is not fit to be a wali and would bypass him completely and give us a tele-nikah. This is why Somali men are losing the game. Persistence is key. Think to yourself: what would Noah do?
Looooool dead...I hope u guys are taking notes

Bohol

VIP
It could be that farahs are losing interest in halimos. It is not like back in the days when they were mad about them.
One of my Somali friends dates nothing but White/Chinese girls.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If i like a girl i will actually go up to her and spit game. But i dont go up to girl if shes around her friends incase i get rejected it would look like a bigger L.

Some dudes are scared cause of fear of rejection. Once you get over that its all easy.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
If i like a girl i will actually go up to her and spit game. But i dont go up to girl if shes around her friends incase i get rejected it would look like a bigger L.

Some dudes are scared cause of fear of rejection. Once you get over that its all easy.

A guy told me what's the worst that could happen if you approach a girl, she's will either like you or reject you.You only get a small bruise in your ego if she rejects u

It could be that farahs are losing interest in halimos. It is not like back in the days when they were mad about them.
One of my Somali friends dates nothing but White/Chinese girls.

Uff I need a Somali supremacist. If I find out the bradar been messing with ajaanib --- I'm bringing honour killings to the Horn, Araweelo style.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

What makes you think we need to compete for you? Naa heedhe, Abu Tyrone haku guursado, best of wishes with the Apple Meher and cooking him Jollof rice when he's finished his community service shift

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:mjlol: @ this thread

I'd only stick around if I know the girl and I know she's the real deal. However, there's just no way in hell I'm running circles around one girl just to get to know her. There are too many fish in the seven seas for me to waste my time like that :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending