Emotionally detached/scaredy cat men

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with that?

Always trying to look cool and detached. Scared to actually pursue because of fear of getting hurt. Da hell is wrong with them? I want my faraax to climb up the Ferris Wheel and threaten to kill himself if I don't get to know him:jcoleno:
enhanced-buzz-11959-1380299284-24.jpg

I need to find the Nuh to my Aliyah:mjcry::kendrickcry:

Seoul

. . .
What's up with that?

Always trying to look cool and detached. Scared to actually pursue because of fear of getting hurt. Da hell is wrong with them? I want my faraax to climb up the Ferris Wheel and threaten to kill himself if I don't get to know him:jcoleno:
enhanced-buzz-11959-1380299284-24.jpg

I need to find the Nuh to my Aliyah:mjcry::kendrickcry:
That's one committed guy and I appreciate that :banderas:Love makes you go crazy

Seoul

. . .
How can you love someone you don't know? You mean lust right?
Call it whatever....love or lust draws you to a certain individual. What you do with it is up to you. Most faraxs shy away and don't take any action which is those that @ChickenOriental was referring to. We like them daredevils who would take risks to get your attention. The bigger the risk the better :mjswag:

You have a weird idea where if a guy is not head over heels obsessed with you he's a dayuus
:lolbron:

Nah u just too needy/crazy

Call it whatever....love or lust draws you to a certain individual. What you do with it is up to you. Most faraxs shy away and don't take any action which is those that @ChickenOriental was referring to. We like them daredevils who would take risks to get your attention. The bigger the risk the better :mjswag:

Faarax's just want to talk mess about Abu Tyrone cos they mad that he got better game :drakelaugh:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
When a Somali brother approaches you :camby:"Haram akhi, i don't speak without my Wali present"

When an Arab brother approaches you:banderas: yalla ya habibi ya hayati

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

really now :russsmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending