Emotionally detached/scaredy cat men

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Faarax's just want to talk mess about Abu Tyrone cos they mad that he got better game :drakelaugh:
Who said that?
:bell:
It's not like "Game" is genetically passed down from father to son. Any man can have game if he's just got the confidence to talk to women more often.

As they say "practice makes perfect."

And btw no farax whose in his right mind would kill himself or do something silly just to get a xalimo's attention.
:chrisfreshhah:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Me personally..
If I like a xalimo I'll let her know anyway possible.

Just don't do something dumb my dear faraxs

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Call it whatever....love or lust draws you to a certain individual. What you do with it is up to you. Most faraxs shy away and don't take any action which is those that @ChickenOriental was referring to. We like them daredevils who would take risks to get your attention. The bigger the risk the better :mjswag:
Maybe those guys don't want your attention perhaps?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If a guy likes you he'll approach you if he doesn't like you he won't.

It's that simple.

Oh, and the jilbaab that I'm guessing you wear will also stop a lot of guys from approaching you. Not that it's bad or anything, but because you guys are strict on talking with the opposite gender.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

It's that simple.

Oh, and the jilbaab that I'm guessing you wear will also stop a lot of guys from approaching you. Not that it's bad or anything, but because you guys are strict on talking with the opposite gender.
Waryaa
Don't discourage the girls from wearing jilbaab.
:ufdup:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
My mother wears it... how can I discourage it? But you can't expect guys to approach you if you cover your face or anything for example.
I know.
But if a guy likes a xalimo he'll find a way to let her know regardless of whether she wears jilbaab or not

It's that simple.

Who said I want guys to approach me? I'm trolling - if anyone talks to me in the street I pretend I'm running for the bus.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Who said I want guys to approach me? I'm trolling - if anyone talks to me in the street I pretend I'm running for the bus.
YOURE A BIG FAT LIAR.
or maybe you're not that good looking.

Don't worry you'll find a farax that will love you for who you are.
:drakekidding:

YOURE A BIG FAT LIAR.
or maybe you're not that good looking.

Don't worry you'll find a farax that will love you for who you are.
:drakekidding:
I am so ugly, it's true. Faaraxs run from me when I turn the corner. Women draw their children close when I walk past. One day, I will catch myself a Faarax and take his sight - he will love me unconditionally then. He better.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I am so ugly, it's true. Faaraxs run from me when I turn the corner. Women draw their children close when I walk past. One day, I will catch myself a Faarax and take his sight - he will love me unconditionally then. He better.
See....
That wasn't so hard.:umad:

Don't worry Chicken, your knight is out there and will come to your rescue.
:superman:

lush

>,,<

Faaraxs pretend to catch the phaeton if I try to approach em :mjcry:and there are no faqin phaetons around....

I even prepared pick up lines :kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts