Emotionally Broken Coldoon Criticised Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has people undermining him, a weak government, neighbors who benefit from the destruction, people who profit from the corruption, suffering, etc. There are people who've been making profits off of the destruction since 1991, they want the status quo.

The central government is very weak hence why federalism works.

I think something like this could be a precursor for change, similar to the man who set himself on fire during the Arab spring. Those countries spiraled out of control, for Somalia it can be what's needed to bring it back together.

I believe it's a test from Allah and temporary. Something has got to give. Somalis are a product of their environment. During colonialism Somalis came together under a five point star to unite, due to external circumstances, who's to say this won't do the same? :manny:
I don't care for change tho. Let it burn.
I will visit and leave in my tuulo. Even federalism is pushing it. I don't think a central government should be established.

Gambar

VIP
I don't care for change tho. Let it burn.
I will visit and leave in my tuulo. Even federalism is pushing it. I don't think a central government should be established.
That's why certain regions put their interests first, they grew tired of the central government like you are. :manny:

No other clan runs the risk of being caught and given up to Ethiopia. f*ck y'all, we aren't part of you starting today. I certainly am not.

My grandfather on my dads side fought in two wars to liberate Somali Galbeed and died in the second. My grandmother on my moms side was displaced by it. But yeah "f*ck us".

:gucciwhat:

My grandfather on my dads side fought in two wars to liberate Somali Galbeed and died in the second. My grandmother on my moms side was displaced by it. But yeah "f*ck us".

I wasn't referring to u or ur family. Was referring to Somalia don't make it about yourself, ma donuld Trump baad tahay?

Gambar

VIP

Was that WSLF?

He is talking about ONLF lol. They are Ogaden and Ethiopia/Somalia has a prisoner swap deal. They are handed over to them all the time.

Also, @Ferrari for what it's worth Ethiopia is the only country that claims ONLF are terrorists, no one else does. They also claim they're trained by Eritreans. Ethiopias government is such qashin. Their western overlords don't even buy their nonsense.

I wasn't referring to u or ur family. Was referring to Somalia don't make it about yourself, ma donuld Trump baad tahay?

Who is Somalia? You mean the people of Somalia, as if many haven't fought and died to free Somali galbeed, and as if what was done hasn't outraged us all.

Look at this nacalad! How's he a terrorist bakhti yahoow?

I believe the bakhti will soon be this ONLF terrorist after the xabashis are done with him. I wonder what torture methods they'll use. Maybe waterboarding, stuff raw meat up his arse, force home to listen to shitty xabashi music...or worse shitty dhaanto music?:hmm:

Who is Somalia? You mean the people of Somalia, as if many haven't fought and died to free Somali galbeed, and as if what was done hasn't outraged us all.
That was 40 years ago. And just so u know galbeed is as diverse as Somalia. So freeing it isn't necessarily freeing ogadens which i believe if a point you are trying to make. There is no coming together if the federal government will hand u over. U keep believing about a possible second coming for Somalia, I no longer do.

I believe the bakhti will soon be this ONLF terrorist after the xabashis are done with him. I wonder what torture methods they'll use. Maybe waterboarding, stuff raw meat up his arse, force home to listen to shitty xabashi music...or worse shitty dhaanto music?:hmm:
Kolkii horeba ilma zina baad ahay maxaan kaala yaabaa.

Kolkii horeba ilma zina baad ahay maxaan kaala yaabaa.

Ayeydaa dhakada ka wasse don't bring my parents up you piece of watery diarrhoea. The only Ilma zina here is you. You filthy bastard cagdheer. Go cry to your daddy, the Oromo soldier stationed in Jigjiga.

Was that WSLF?

He is talking about ONLF lol. They are Ogaden and Ethiopia/Somalia has a prisoner swap deal. They are handed over to them all the time.

Also, @Ferrari for what it's worth Ethiopia is the only country that claims ONLF are terrorists, no one else does. They also claim they're trained by Eritreans. Ethiopias government is such qashin. Their western overlords don't even buy their nonsense.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was 40 years ago. And just so u know galbeed is as diverse as Somalia. So freeing it isn't necessarily freeing ogadens which i believe if a point you are trying to make. There is no coming together if the federal government will hand u over. U keep believing about a possible second coming for Somalia, I no longer do.

And many are still alive, 40 years ago wasn't that long ago. It's what lead Somalia on the trajectory its on today. I never mentioned clans, I spoke about Somali Galbeed and Somalia proper, I'm very well aware it's diverse.

Believe what you want, with that attitude if not now you're bound to give up at some point anyway.

Ayeydaa dhakada ka wasse don't bring my parents up you piece of watery diarrhoea. The only Ilma zina here is you. You filthy bastard cagdheer. Go cry to your daddy, the Oromo soldier stationed in Jigjiga.
If you aren't a garac aan bisinka loo qaban, how do you call an innocent man a terrorist doofaar yahow?

If you aren't a garac aan bisinka loo qaban, how do you call an innocent man a terrorist doofaar yahow?

Not everyone spread their legs to Amxaara soldiers like your mum. ONLF are terrorists and I hope we round all the half-oromo cagdheer garacs in Somaliland and sell them to Ethiopia.

Go cry somewhere else.:kendrickcry:

Gambar

VIP
Not everyone spread their legs to Amxaara soldiers like your mum. ONLF are terrorists and I hope we round all the half-oromo cagdheer garacs in Somaliland and sell them to Ethiopia.
What's wrong with you?

And how the hell are ONLF terrorists? Yaab.

What's wrong with you?

And how the hell are ONLF terrorists? Yaab.

I don't expect you to know, you're from buuqland. But these savage piece of shits have caused more grief to other somalis, along with their DDSI cousins, than the xabashi who's raping his sister. They are cowards who attack innocent geeljires and nomads from other clans but haven't done anything to Ethiopia in 100 years of cabaad. I have no sympathy for looma-oyaan Oromos.

He's an insane qabilist. He's making amhara/Oromo jokes but has already said his family is from Somali Galbeed.

I'm starting to notice a pattern on sspot.
:tacky:

Lol at the fake nationalism and crocodile tears. Please stfu munafiqs. Your fake Somalinimo schtick is very easy to see through.

Lol at the fake nationalism and crocodile tears. Please stfu munafiqs. Your fake Somalinimo schtick is very easy to see through.

:what1:

So when someone criticizes you personally (for your almost consistent hate-filled qabilist posts), they're a fake nationalist? Lol okay.

Gambar

VIP
He's an insane qabilist. He's making amhara/Oromo jokes but has already said his family is from Somali Galbeed.

I'm starting to notice a pattern on sspot.
:tacky:
He is acting like only Ogaden live in Somali Galbeed. It's like when waraabe claimed landers were fighting to free SW as if all Somalis don't live there.

I don't understand how ONLF are terrorists, what've they done to be terrorists? Only Ethiopia refers to them as such and we know why.

I don't expect you to know, you're from buuqland. But these savage piece of shits have caused more grief to other somalis, along with their DDSI cousins, than the xabashi who's raping his sister. They are cowards who attack innocent geeljires and nomads from other clans but haven't done anything to Ethiopia in 100 years of cabaad. I have no sympathy for looma-oyaan Oromos.

Adiga horta, relax is deji bal. Buuqland? I have family living in Waqooyi Galbeed and relatives in Somali Galbeed. Stop with the insults please, I simply asked you a question.

Where's the proof of ONLF abuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending