Emotionally Broken Coldoon Criticised Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how the actual MX posters don't and they all condemn Farmaajo without excuses while reer Bermuda programmed and predisposition to fitnah are trying to turn this into a qabiil conflict just as their cowardice treacherous forefathers shamelessly did.

Every nation is afflicted with a curse and this is one of those malignant cancerous curses that we have to unfortunately deal with on here.

These are people that since 1998 were looting the aid meant for the rest of Koonfur until Sheikh Shariif put this to an end including those for SSC, everything they built was on Xaraam money, yet they have the nerve to call other Moriyaans when they are the greatest looters in Somali history with no one even coming close.
The puzzle is all starting to fall into place now, from MSB to Ceydiid and Qeybdiid, to the Dhullos and MX not fucking with them, ect. It's not all a coincidence :pachah1: :drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@XamarCade 26 years hawiye have ran Somalia and what do we have to show for it? Hassan shiekh is the first president to visit the occupied region of Ethiopia and effectively relinquished any claim Somalia had on that territory yet not a word from hawiye. Here you're today crying those fake crocodile tears after farmaajo gave up a terrorists personally I support abdi iley and I believe all Ogaden in Ethiopia and all Somalis should get behind him.

Today farmaajo is the president not even a year in office and your cuqdad ridden moryaans are crying demonstrating in Mogadishu threatening the government with hiraab like as if Somalia is hiraab mudane madaxweyne farmaajo & mudane khayre are hear to stay if moryaans have a problem with that then Allah will send a missile from the sky to obliterate the moryaans insha Allah.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Notice how the actual MX posters don't and they all condemn Farmaajo without excuses while reer Bermuda programmed and predisposition to fitnah are trying to turn this into a qabiil conflict just as their cowardice treacherous forefathers shamelessly did.

Every nation is afflicted with a curse and this is one of those malignant cancerous curses that we have to unfortunately deal with on here.

These are people that since 1998 were looting the aid meant for the rest of Koonfur until Sheikh Shariif put this to an end including those for SSC, everything they built was on Xaraam money, yet they have the nerve to call other Moriyaans when they are the greatest looters in Somali history with no one even coming close to challenge them @XamarCade

The first person to turn this into qabil was non other than YOU but like the coward you are, you deleted it. :gucciwhat:

And I quote:

You couldn't make this story up, a Darood rebel leader protected for over 15 years by the supposed savage 'moriyaan' of HG in absolute secrecy despite repeated attempts by Puntland accusing us of harbouring ONLF to get Ethiopian support especially by Afbijo who almost succeeded capturing him while he handed over thousands of ONLF to TPLF

The man survives successive Hawiye lead presidents with no problems (HSM, Sheikh Shariif) then gets forcefully taken out of the hands of Galmudug after being ratted out by members of this administration newly appointed intelligence! only to be handed over to Ethiopia by a supposed nationalistic Darood leader.

I could have understood if Farmaajo like many before him travelled to Garowe and got the infamous sixir treatment by them and he acted like this, but that hasn't even happened to him but continues to appease them to the detriment of everyone that voted for him.

What makes this story even sweeter is the propaganda that was spread that the man was supposedly being saved from the same people whom harboured him for over a decade that somehow decided now to hand him over to Ethiopia

Even after what has transpired galmudug still goes ahead and cuts ties with NISA/Government for what they did, the most brave gobonimo act of 2017, gobanimo walo dasha as they say

No one has the time for your alt history and conspiracy theories. This has nothing to do with Puntland or MJs yet you found a way to make it about them because, as the deleted post of yours that I quoted displays, you're obsessed with Daroods. You claim to be some expert on Mjs, MJ culture and MJ women yet you're a 35 year old unmarried, jobless, tin foil hat wearing loser who binge-watches Alex Jones videos. Let me guess, the MJ jinn spirits paid you a visit last night? I bet you sit alone in dark rooms replying to these spirits. :jaynerd:

Boowe, you display the signs of someone who's suffering from schizophrenia. All these other people are encouraging you for shits and giggles but I'm legitimately concerned for the people you live with. You need to seek professional help.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Honestly, whats to gain by handing him over? it won't change Ethiopia's support for AS, SL, PL, and others to cause chaos in Somalia anyway.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@fox

Sxb you have to understand the kinds of people you are dealing with and none knows these people better then the one that had the misfortune of being their neighbours, they are totally bereft of any ounce of Somali dhaqan or even xishood from their wadaad all the way to their common laymen.

They are the only people that implement an Indian like cast system were they perform gumeeysi upon each other, this is why you seldomly find any difference of opinion with them which all other Somali communities have as well as those that are healthy/sane.

They are the only clan in Somalia that use women to shamelessly further their own political interests even for very short-term minuscule reasons hence duchess was spot on in her statement, they have done this throughout history to colonial officers, political figures like true shameless political prostitutes.

The most devastating form they used against rival 'suldaans', 'ugaas', 'oday dhaqameed' or other powerful figures etc they will come reciting quran, wailing in a large groups about faux Somalinimo. then present their best women lamenting that they have to take this to 'bridge' this divide for the sake of the deen/somalinimo so people become families.

If your a person with a clean heart unaware of their treachery you will accept this and straight away it's game over for you because you become pussy whipped cock blocked and sidelined in an instant, in many cases you will be used against your own through emotional black mail, because they know unlike them other Somali's love/protect their abtiyaal's.

They offered the same to AbdiQeybdiid that slaughterered over a 1000 of them in a single night in retaliation for the 300 innocent odayaals they murdered unprovoked at the end of the kacaan era, they shamelessly offered the same women that he turned into orphans, but he knew the game so he refused.

They tried the same against Sheikh Shariif/HSM and even Ceydiid during the time when the peace agreement was being signed, they made the offer despite being in a stronger position since Ceydiid was fighting on multiple fronts in Koonfur and did not care about Gaalkacayo at all.

From all the Somali clan's they are the greatest cowards in battle even against each other, hence such people are left with no other choice but to become masters at treachery, they have never won a single battle in their history and if you come to exterminate their filthy elites some foreign army they seduced comes to their rescue (Italian's during the colonial era that established the green line, Arab Musketeers by Keenadid, Xabashi's by Afbijo etc)

You look at the Somali political landscape they have issues with Somaliland/Galmudug/SFG/South-West/Khaatumo and all the other non bermuda minorities that live with them, that's 90% of the wider Somali community, they are a poisoned chalice personified.
You always hit the nail akh :qri8gs7:
f*ck Farmaajo. I am officially against this government now.
28645-5956437c3cdde10619e02a298450a51a.jpg

@XamarCade 26 years hawiye have ran Somalia and what do we have to show for it? Hassan shiekh is the first president to visit the occupied region of Ethiopia and effectively relinquished any claim Somalia had on that territory yet not a word from hawiye. Here you're today crying those fake crocodile tears after farmaajo gave up a terrorists personally I support abdi iley and I believe all Ogaden in Ethiopia and all Somalis should get behind him.

Today farmaajo is the president not even a year in office and your cuqdad ridden moryaans are crying demonstrating in Mogadishu threatening the government with hiraab like as if Somalia is hiraab mudane madaxweyne farmaajo & mudane khayre are hear to stay if moryaans have a problem with that then Allah will send a missile from the sky to obliterate the moryaans insha Allah.

I love how you say "i support abdi iley" as though he is somehow an actual leader who actually has any impact or control. What you are effectively saying is you support the Ethiopian regime and all Ogadenis in Ethiopia should support Abdi Iley in administrating the oppressive regime.. Pretty freaking masochistic if you ask me,

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I love how you say "i support abdi iley" as though he is somehow an actual leader who actually has any impact or control. What you are effectively saying is you support the Ethiopian regime and all Ogadenis in Ethiopia should support Abdi Iley in administrating the oppressive regime.. Pretty freaking masochistic if you ask me,
May Allah bless Ethiopia amiin yaa rabb

As Ugaaska Guud ee Beesha Sade ee Somalispot, ninkaan la yiraahdo Farmaajo maanta laga bilaabo nagama tirsana

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

You can't completely blame him, there is no govt at all.

Oday farmaajo has mad opportunity to use the recourses at his disposal for better use, use to rebuild his home region (gedo), and pocket as much $$$ as he can.

:manny: Who isn't doing it?

• Al-Shabaab still roaming and causing disruption in southern Somalia and no signs of them being neutralized anytime soon
  • Farmaajo is also having a tough time controlling the Capital City as well with HG wrecking Havoc over the whole Abbas Siraji fiasco and Al-Shabaab still waging attacks from time to time
  • Corruption still going on and no signs of economical jump start happening anytime soon
  • No signs of reconciliation..
And the list goes on and on..

Things don't look too good for Farmaajo right now, and with this latest blunder people are slowly starting to lose faith in the guy.

When is change coming :kanyehmm:

I want to know what made him do this? Has there been an explanation? What makes a president of a country hand over someone just like that?
This does it for me. It makes perfect sense why somalis will never prosper together. we should go our separate ways, even if that's bad for us. Why fear another enemy when you can count on another somali to kill you.

I want to know what made him do this? Has there been an explanation? What makes a president of a country hand over someone just like that?
This does it for me. It makes perfect sense why somalis will never prosper together. we should go our separate ways, even if that's bad for us. Why fear another enemy when you can count on another somali to kill you.

Farmaajo is a and a self-hating Somali. As a nationalist, I will never respect that pos.

Farmaajo is a and a self-hating Somali. As a nationalist, I will never respect that pos.
If Ethiopia can come and take whoever they want, how are you a sovereign nation? f*ck nationalism, f*ck somalia, and most importantly f*ck somalinimo. I swear, the sooner we leave each other completely alone the better.

If Ethiopia can come and take whoever they want, how are you a sovereign nation? f*ck nationalism, f*ck somalia, and most importantly f*ck somalinimo. I swear, the sooner we leave each other completely alone the better.

Initially I was shocked and outraged too...but then I found out that Ethiopia has military bases in Somalia and was thought this was bound to happen at some point...Somalia hasn't been sovereign for almost 30 years. Its leader can only exercise his rule only if those who are truly in power (ethiopia & co) allow it.

They do the same shit seperately. You're saying this as if qabil caused this. We need to keep striving for better, Somalis are forever resorting to total anarchy and destruction when something goes wrong. Bad shit will keep happening, it's the way of the world. We just gotta work to make the good outweigh the harm inshaAllah and it doesn't happen overnight.

They do the same shit seperately. You're saying this as if qabil caused this. We need to keep striving for better, Somalis are forever resorting to total anarchy and destruction when something goes wrong. Bad shit will keep happening, it's the way of the world. We just gotta work to make the good outweigh the harm inshaAllah and it doesn't happen overnight.
Wtf where did I say anything about blaming qabiil? I am saying we can't even rely on the government. I am ogadens and if the so called dowlad can give away people like me, why the hell would I support it? There is really not point anymore. We should stop hanging to something that will never happen. Every clan and their deegaan even though that weakens us all but why worry about Ethiopia or Kenya when a Somali will kill you before them.

Wtf where did I say anything about blaming qabiil? I am saying we can't even rely on the government. I am ogadens and if the so called dowlad can give away people like me, why the hell would I support it? There is really not point anymore. We should stop hanging to something that will never happen. Every clan and their deegaan even though that weakens us all but why worry about Ethiopia or Kenya when a Somali will kill you before them.

I'm not saying you blamed qabil but to say we might as well resort to clan fiefdoms kindve implies it, and for what if they do and have been doing this very thing.
What happened was despicable but the answer isn't to give up on everything, we should expect some serious setbacks like this one. We can't rebuild a whole nation and expect it to be easy and go smoothly. We have to keep fighting and advocating for good and not destruction. I'm tired of Somalis anarchism. I don't blame you though for how you're feeling.

Gambar

VIP
He has people undermining him, a weak government, neighbors who benefit from the destruction, people who profit from the corruption, suffering, etc. There are people who've been making profits off of the destruction since 1991, they want the status quo.

The central government is very weak hence why federalism works.

I think something like this could be a precursor for change, similar to the man who set himself on fire during the Arab spring. Those countries spiraled out of control, for Somalia it can be what's needed to bring it back together.

I believe it's a test from Allah and temporary. Something has got to give. Somalis are a product of their environment. During colonialism Somalis came together under a five point star to unite, due to external circumstances, who's to say this won't do the same? :manny:

I'm not saying you blamed qabil but to say we might as well resort to clan fiefdoms kindve implies it, and for what if they do and have been doing this very thing.
What happened was despicable but the answer isn't to give up on everything, we should expect some serious setbacks like this one. We can't rebuild a whole nation and expect it to be easy and go smoothly. We have to keep fighting and advocating for good and not destruction. I'm tired of Somalis anarchism. I don't blame you though for how you're feeling.
No other clan runs the risk of being caught and given up to Ethiopia. f*ck y'all, we aren't part of you starting today. I certainly am not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts