Emotionally Broken Coldoon Criticised Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No Isaac in laas qorey , its ruled by warsengali militia.We repulsed somalidiid In 2008, we tried to make a new state but both Puntland and Somaliland attacked us.We finally chose Puntland as we live in Bari as well.
Yeah you're right warsengeli live in bari the mountains of galgala that's currently a hotbed for alshabaab.

Gambar

VIP
Listen here naaya qaldan don't ever try to dictate to me what I can or can't say besides you're a qaldan who's been raised amongst Isaac I don't even consider you an mj but you already know this so why qoute naaya idoor?
Are you retarded mise you can't help yourself with your outbursts?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you retarded mise you can't help yourself with your outbursts?
To be honest I find you repugnant but Alhamdulillah you qouted me so I'm going to give you a piece of my mind.

First you don't really know much about Puntland since you tribe lives amongst Isaac your mother is Isaac your husband is Isaac hoe how are you barking orders at me nin isku dhal ah I know where my loyalty lies.

Gambar

VIP
To be honest I find you repugnant the but Alhamdulillah you qouted me so I'm going to give you a piece of my mind.

First you don't really know much about Puntland since you tribe lives amongst Isaac your mother is Isaac your husband is Isaac hoe how are you barking orders at me nin isku dhal ah I know where my loyalty lies.
Looooooooool

:bell:

Answer my question, what's with the outbursts?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The minister of information just tweeted this:
Hasbunallah the TPLF killed his whole family and he came back to Galkacyo so he could take his sick niece to a hospital. It gets worse, Farmaajo's administration colluded with the TPLF by fabricating propoganda that Qalbi Dhagax had a Ethiopian passport. Are they taking the piss? How could a ONLF executive carry a Ethiopian passport? Farmaajo is Taagoot, he handed a muslim over to Kuffar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending