Emotionally Broken Coldoon Criticised Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like him are raising awareness to the fact that somalis arent worthless feral animals and deserve better. He is establishing revolutionary ideals. We need this man on radio, tv and internet.

As time goes by more and more people will want to hold the soo called government to account on the spilling of our blood and it will get to point where they either do something about Ethiopia themselves or move out the way for someone else.

I commented on a thread that said nisa saved the onlf suspect and I said no this cant be true. This means galmudug tried keeping the suspect save or they wanted to hand him over them selves to gain ethiopia temporary approval and the federal government like a rabid dog came for the person.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:pachah1::russ:

No wonder you quoted me.

Being a girl gets you a shit tonne of attention, should've rolled with that.
:lolbron:

Now Ive changed it to a simple pic of wire drawing
You might aswell be a chick you're very docile and fickle minded why cry about farmaajo in xamar when your lands are controlled by Isaac? Ain't no one coming to free you from Isaac you limp wrist having effeminate nacas all these creature are is dead weight wallahi I don't even know why Puntland claims warsengeli territory.

Somali witter weeps for the fallen freedom fighter:

Farmaajo has lost all support.
:damnmusic:
tenor-2.gif

Gambar

VIP
Remember those daroods especially Punanilanders mj's saying ''Galmudug is working for Ethiopia in handing a Somali freedom fighter over to them while Farmaajo a Darood Hero safed him by snatching him to Mogadishu'':mjlol:

History has shown and keeps showing that those Darood will always appease and work with foreigners especially Ethiopia!!!

Looks like Galmudug was protecting that Poor Somali freedom fighter all along:salute:
Stop with the boogeyman shidh and the fallacies. He was handed over and anybody can see how pathetic this is from the government.

Gambar

VIP
You might aswell be a chick you're very docile and fickle minded why cry about farmaajo in xamar when your lands are controlled by Isaac? Ain't no one coming to free you from Isaac you limp wrist having effeminate nacas all these creature are is dead weight wallahi I don't even know why Puntland claims warsengeli territory.
Will you just shut up already?

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Stop with the boogeyman shidh and the fallacies. He was handed over and anybody can see how pathetic this is from the government.

Just Politics sister, flowing it with the sentiments is what im doing, like Trunp screaming Mexicans this and that.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
ONLF are a bunch of nacas instead of uniting with Abdi iley and the rest of Ethiopia just like the Ogaden have done in Kenya they want to fight for somalinimo like as if Isaac don't hate you hawiye don't hate you smh what are they deing for again?

No Isaac in laas qorey , its ruled by warsengali militia.We repulsed somalidiid In 2008, we tried to make a new state but both Puntland and Somaliland attacked us.We finally chose Puntland as we live in Bari as well.

Gambar

VIP
Just Politics sister, flowing it with the sentiments is what im doing, like Trunp screaming Mexicans this and that.
Lol so the bad hombres are Darood like Trumps is Mexicans and refugees? Get it together sxb.

This act by the Farmaajo has dashed a lot of people's hopes.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Bro we dont want the fish boys aswell :pachah1:
Will you just shut up already?
Stop being dictative :kanyehmm:

Bohol

VIP
People like him are raising awareness to the fact that somalis arent worthless feral animals and deserve better. He is establishing revolutionary ideals. We need this man on radio, tv and internet.

As time goes by more and more people will want to hold the soo called government to account on the spilling of our blood and it will get to point where they either do something about Ethiopia themselves or move out the way for someone else.

I commented on a thread that said nisa saved the onlf suspect and I said no this cant be true. This means galmudug tried keeping the suspect save or they wanted to hand him over them selves to gain ethiopia temporary approval and the federal government like a rabid dog came for the person.

Indeed Coldoon is a diamond in a sea of worthless rocks.

Waiting on Farmajo supporters mental gymnastics like :feedme:

Real talk though, dadkeenu wa xoolo if they were expecting a powerless man guarded by AMISOM in his own capital

to have any power to defy Ethiopia which has her hands all over Somalia like a Japanese man groping a high school girl

in a subway.

This is what happens when you set your expectation so high, you set yourself up for disappointment.

And I'm not going to lie, the tears have me feeling some type of way. :liberaltears:

Status
Not open for further replies.