Emotional vs physical cheating (Poll)

whick way would you rather be cheated on?

• I'd rather my spouse physically cheat

• I'd rather my spouse emotionally cheat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would you rather your spouse emotionally cheat( have serious romantic feelings for someone else) or physically cheat ( have sexual intercourse with someone behind your back whom they don't have a romantic attachment to).

Pick one. None of that corny " how about no cheating" bs answer the question and go

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I read somewhere that men feel more strongly about physical cheating, and women emotional cheating.

Than she can kick rocks :camby:

If she fall in love with someone else then she never truly loved me to begin with :mjlol:
You can fall out of love with someone. She loved you when she married you, but over the years that love died out. She met someone, but out of respect for you she doesn't sleep with him. What's worse physical or emotional?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You can fall out of love with someone. She loved you when she married you, but over the years that love died out. She met someone, but out of respect for you she doesn't sleep with him. What's worse physical or emotional?
Any man can see a women fall out of love a mile way.

Physical by far. Emotional cheating isn't something i think is real cause if your going to emotionally cheat might as well physical cheat.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
I wouldn't tolerate neither one of them. Be it psychical or emotional. Once you decide to step out of the relationship then it should be over. Might as well end your relationship so you can spare your partner all the heartache than to lead them on. We all know folks are selfish these days. They want to have their cake and eat it too.
Yes I'm anti cheating..

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Emotional cheating is the worst Wallahi. Imagine your spouse thinking, dreaming about another person. Sharing secrets, laughter, happiness, secret jokes. Just thinking about it makes me furious Wallahi.

Physical cheating is better, it might hurt but it's still better than emotional cheating.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Emotional cheating is the worst Wallahi. Imagine your spouse thinking, dreaming about another person. Sharing secrets, laughter, happiness, secret jokes. Just thinking about it makes me furious Wallahi.

Physical cheating is better, it might hurt but it's still better than emotional cheating.
So emotional cheating is basically having a 2nd wife
:farmajoyaab:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:farmajoyaab:
Yes, and a best friend, a confidant. Emotional cheating is not telling your spouse about your feelings, for example if you had a great day at work, if you got a promotion, calling someone else first and sharing the news.

Alxamdullillah Faraaxs don't have any emotions, so we are not worried about that, geeljire mentality.:rejoice:

Batuulo

You are my weakness
:farmajoyaab:[/QUOTE

they should have dislike button. I would of clicked on it 10000000000 times. Either one is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.