Emotional vs physical cheating (Poll)

whick way would you rather be cheated on?

• I'd rather my spouse physically cheat

• I'd rather my spouse emotionally cheat

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yes either one is bad but if we are going to choose one, physical is better. Just saying, I will still smack the shit out of my Faraax if he steps out of the marriage.

Batuulo

You are my weakness
Yes either one is bad but if we are going to choose one, physical is better. Just saying, I will still smack the shit out of my Faraax if he steps out of the marriage.
Don't make excuse. They are both bad. I personally would not stay with either one.

Last edited:
Both are forms of sicknesses in the spirit and mind, people with no imaan indulge in these kinds of wretched pursuits, they are never content nor happy with anything in life, always seeking more until they enter the graves, life has deluded these people.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Both are bad cheating destroys families and it's a selfish thing to do it's better to divorce than cheat

VixR

Veritas
Unless it was a one night stand or casual sex, the physical sex came as a result emotional attachment anyways.

Than she can kick rocks :camby:

If she fall in love with someone else then she never truly loved me to begin with :mjlol:
That's bs...you can love two ppl at once, just not to the same extent

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Unless it was a one night stand or casual sex, the physical sex came as a result emotional attachment anyways.

That's bs...you can love two ppl at once, just not to the same extent
Never thought someone would be capable of that. Are you speaking from personal exp cause it seems like it. :fantasia2:

They both sucks, your options are limited.
Emotional cheating will eventually be followed by physical cheating.
Someone who physically cheats on you without having attachments to the one he is cheating with is a male and a walking STD bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending