Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
8267.jpg

You have shown your true self:mjhaps:
Warn your fellow SSpotters now.
I HAVE ARRIVED

This is irrelevant sxb. This flag has no historic connection to Somaliland like the Italian Somalia coat of arms has with Somalia. It's like me saying the flag of Somalia comes from the Bonnie blue flag.
landers already say that though, there are many similar similar flags in the world. different flags were proposed and they picked the blue one with star representing all regions and the blue ocean/sky/inspiration from the UN or whatever but I would not think the people from back then would pick a flag that reminds them of colonialism when they were anti-colonial and longed for independence but that's just me.

landers already say that though, there are many similar similar flags in the world. different flags were proposed and they picked the blue one with star representing all regions and the blue ocean/sky/inspiration from the UN or whatever but I would not think the people from back then would pick a flag that reminds them of colonialism when they were anti-colonial and longed for independence but that's just me.
It's pretty clear they got the inspiration from the Italian Somalia coat of arms.

This is irrelevant sxb. This flag has no historic connection to Somaliland like the Italian Somalia coat of arms has with Somalia. It's like me saying the flag of Somalia comes from the Bonnie blue flag.

It's unfortunate our Somolian brothers can't accept historical truths. This being one of many:francis:

The most beautiful flag in the world.:ahh:

Raised on Somalia's independence day on June 26th in Hargeisa, North Somalia.

Look at all those Somalis celebrating their independence in Hargeisa.
Soomaaliya ha noolaato. :salute:

The most beautiful flag in the world.:ahh:

Raised on Somalia's independence day on June 26th in Hargeisa, North Somalia.

Look at all those Somalis celebrating their independence in Hargeisa.
Soomaaliya ha noolaato. :salute:

I accept history, beautiful day indeed. But it wasn't somalias independence day:icon mrgreen: Somalia was under UN trusteeship administered by Italy until July 1st. July 26, This is Somalilands independence day:icon e biggrin:

It's unfortunate our Somolian brothers can't accept historical truths. This being one of many:francis:
I don't even care about the Somali flag.. But calling people kufaar is not acceptable.. I understand you want to be an independent country but do you have to be hateful the bones to achieve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts