Emotional story on Creation of Somalias Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
"After the feelings of gearing towards independence was ripe in the Somali air, Somalis were eager to form their new identity. The great nationalist Mohamed Cawaale Liban, a student, father and husband, gazed upon the blue skies of Mudugh, Somalia Italiana, as the hues changed and the night overcame the day. He saw a shooting star as it pierced through the sky rapidly moving yonder, and perceived that star to represent the 5 long lost somali territories. Eager to conjure up what he saw, with the sentiments of colonial hate and dervish fever, he sat on his gambar(stool), took his ostrich feather accompanied with a bowl of ink and began sketching what would become the flag of The Somali Republic":tocry::kendrickcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"After the feelings of gearing towards independence was ripe in the Somali air, Somalis were eager to form their new identity. The great nationalist Mohamed Cawaale Liban, a student, father and husband, gazed upon the blue skies of Mudugh, Somalia Italiana, as the hues changed and the night overcame the day. He saw a shooting star as it pierced through the sky rapidly moving yonder, and perceived that star to represent the 5 long lost somali territories. Eager to conjure up what he saw, with the sentiments of colonial hate and dervish fever, he sat on his gambar(stool), took his ostrich feather accompanied with a bowl of ink and began sketching what would become the flag of The Somali Republic":tocry::kendrickcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loool so they just used their old colonial flag kkkk wtf shameless

Tukraq

VIP
Aesthetically, the Somali flag looks better. The Somaliland flag needs a make over
most aesthetic flag in africa tbh, the Somaliland flag looks ugly like all those muslim flags like Iran and shit:bell: those color ways just suck, I don't know why they use them

most aesthetic flag in africa tbh, the Somaliland flag looks ugly like all those muslim flags like Iran and shit:bell: those color ways just suck, I don't know why they use them
I always thought they were all trash because of the red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts