Emotional story on Creation of Somalias Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"After the feelings of gearing towards independence was ripe in the Somali air, Somalis were eager to form their new identity. The great nationalist Mohamed Cawaale Liban, a student, father and husband, gazed upon the blue skies of Mudugh, Somalia Italiana, as the hues changed and the night overcame the day. He saw a shooting star as it pierced through the sky rapidly moving yonder, and perceived that star to represent the 5 long lost somali territories. Eager to conjure up what he saw, with the sentiments of colonial hate and dervish fever, he sat on his gambar(stool), took his ostrich feather accompanied with a bowl of ink and began sketching what would become the flag of The Somali Republic"
:tocry::kendrickcry:

[SPOILER

Sike:hemad::krs::mjlaugh:
dpuwz_qxuaezm1p-jpg.72398

this is somaliya, dont catch you slippin uh, kacaan be trippin uh
screenshot_20190515-211645_chrome-jpg.72399

:dead:
[/SPOILER]
The Somali flag was devised by Mohamed Awale Liban in 1954.

@Juuqbuuqluuq
I understand your confusion and why you would attribute the star to European colonists; European colonialism is when your clan's history began. Not so for Mohamed Awale. He was born in the Hobyo Sultanate and simply incorporated its coat of arms into the Somali flag.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Awale_Liban
1920px-Coat_of_arms_of_Hobyo.svg.png

Last edited:
The Somali flag was devised by Mohamed Awale Liban in 1954.

@Juuqbuuqluuq
I understand your confusion and why you would attribute the star to European colonists; European colonialism is when your clan's history began. Not so for Mohamed Awale. He was born in the Hobyo Sultanate and simply incorporated its coat of arms into the Somali flag.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Awale_Liban
1920px-Coat_of_arms_of_Hobyo.svg.png
The great hoobyo artist:chrisfreshhah:

When you cant accept history that the flag was plagiarized and existed WELL before Cawaales 1954 flag, you know Qabyaalad is one helluva drug. MuH HaRtiSt :dead:

They cant stand that your a woke dhulbhnte

I cant understand why Somolians lie so much about their history. They should embrace it instead of making personal attacks :gucciwhat:

This is the written history of the Somolian flag

"Formerly, the arms of Somalia from June 8, 1919 featured a shield divided horizontally by a wavy white line. The top half of the shield was blue, with a leopard in natural color surmounted by a white five-pointed star"

Next they'll say in 1918 Cawaale of the hobo sultanate drew it as a child for the Italians:dead:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I cant understand why Somolians lie so much about their history. They should embrace it instead of making personal attacks :gucciwhat:

"Formerly, the arms of Somalia from June 8, 1919 featured a shield divided horizontally by a wavy white line. The top half of the shield was blue, with a leopard in natural color surmounted by a white five-pointed star"

Next they'll say in 1918 Cawaale of the hobo sultanate drew it as a child for the Italians:dead:
The Hobyo Sultanate's coat of arms was created long before 1918. The sultanate itself was established in 1878.

You're embarrassing yourself @Pureblood. Just stop.

The Hobyo Sultanate coat of arms predates both the Somali and colonial flags by decades.
:ulyin:
The Hobyo Sultanate's coat of arms was created long before 1918. The sultanate itself was established in 1878.

Kid are you slow:gucciwhat:

The somalia flag you mentioned Cawaale created in the 1950s existed well before that and was the italian coat of arms for Somalia. Your hoobyo whatever has no relevance or history of using the blue flag and white star that you alleged cawaale made in 1950s instead history shows it was introduced and remained a remnant of italian colonialism in somalia

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Kid are you slow:gucciwhat:

The somalia flag you mentioned Cawaale created in the 1950s existed well before that and was the italian coat of arms for Somalia. Your hoobyo whatever has no relevance or history of using the blue flag and white star that you alleged cawaale made in 1950s instead history shows it was introduced and remained a remnant of italian colonialism in somalia
Mohamed Awale spoke about it and said that he made the flag in 5 minutes on the due date. He used the first things that came to mind:
  1. A symbol of the Hobyo Sultanate.
  2. The blue colour of the UN flag.
450px-Flag_of_the_United_Nations.svg.png

Kkkkkkkkkk they cant stand facts sxb the star was just a star created by the Italian colonials it didn't mean f*ck all

Mohamed Awale spoke about it and said that he made the flag in 5 minutes on the due date. He used the first things that came to mind:
  1. A symbol of the Hobyo Sultanate.
  2. The blue colour of the UN flag.
450px-Flag_of_the_United_Nations.svg.png

Of course he "made" the flag in 5 minutes, he saw the existing Italian coat of arms and said "I'll be taking this" :russ:
telling me about his artistic inspirations n shit:dead:

Fact is, the flag existed since early 1900s. It was used by Italians for Somalia Italiana, Well before Cawaale had a 5 minute dream:dead1:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Of course he "made" the flag in 5 minutes, he saw the existing Italian coat of arms and said "I'll be taking this" :russ:
telling me about his artistic inspirations n shit:dead:

Fact is, the flag existed since early 1900s. It was used by Italians for Somalia Italiana, Well before Cawaale had a 5 minute dream:dead1:
The Hobyo Sultanate existed before all of that. I can repeat this as many times as you need me to.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
This is at best merely inspiration. I dont see how it is possible to extrapolate any further than that.
Dumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending