Emotional: Salahuddin Al Ayubi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
The Kurd are not innocent here, they are terrorize the city and exploding the city

Ya the kurds have issues but im focusing on erdo. Turkey is far from good, it might be one of the most evil fake muslim states in the world surpassing Saudi Arabia.

do you know the requirements of a sunni? i mean ikhwan does not follow sunni islam and his party akp is apart of them. how is he a "best muslim" leader, he can build 1000 masjid, he still an infidel if he doesnt have the beliefs of a muslim.

There's so many videos of him reciting the Quran publicly. Also, during the Coup, their was video of him making duas, something you would not expect from other Muslim leaders.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
There's so many videos of him reciting the Quran publicly. Also, during the Coup, their was video of him making duas, something you would not expect from other Muslim leaders.

It doesnt matter if he reads quran, he can do that for show on camera. Do you know the hadiths about the people who read Quran but it does not go past their throats? I looked at AKP erdogans party, its basically the muslim brotherhood and they follow apostate scholar Ibn Taymiyyah. The coup was led by people of good intentions who wanted to return turkey to its Islamic Ottoman ideology and rid erdogan because of his suppport for Syria's destruction. Turkey is part of NATO and it will not be righteous unless its invaded and liberated

Saladin was a kurd thats why the british denied the kurds a nation. Another thing to note is Saladin follow the Shafi'i school of law and was a sufi promoter. You dont see the correct belief of Islam today. Instead you have people supporting erdogan's ikhwan ideology, who likes destroying kurds and denying them a homeland.
Erdogan isn't destroying the Kurds. He's destroying filthy commie terrorist PKK/YPG, who plan bombs on the road and gun down fathers in front of their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts