Emotional: Salahuddin Al Ayubi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do all the Somali's in here need a physc evaluation? We are black African's and are genetically closer to Ethiopians than Arabs.

Let embrace our blackness and Africanness than be a second-rate would-be Arabs, the arabs view us a black African's first, Muslim second.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Do all the Somali's in here need a physc evaluation? We are black African's and are genetically closer to Ethiopians than Arabs.

Let embrace our blackness and Africanness than be a second-rate would-be Arabs, the arabs view us a black African's first, Muslim second.
Do Arabs claim to be Asian or white or black? No they claim to be Arab only and reject such foreign labels.

These Black Africans like Kenya are trying to steal our sea and you wanna be a black african. Loool, f*ck all black and africans.

Let's not deny facts simply because their inconvenient, our skin is black and our heritage is African.

Kenya is our enemy, I agree, but African is sociological definition, not family-bond.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Let's not deny facts simply because their inconvenient, our skin is black and our heritage is African.

Kenya is our enemy, I agree, but African is sociological definition, not family-bond.
My skin is not black, it is light brown. Culturally we have nothing in common with these zoolo tree swinging warriors. Historically, we've never had any type of connection to any bantu people but only to Turks/Arabs/Asians/Far east. The only people I am similar to in looks or people are my Oromo/Ethiopian/Eritrean Muslim brothers.

My ancestors have never considered themselves black, nor do I look like a black person. You somalis who have parents that call black people adoon are the same ones preaching black unity, fucking hilarious. Loool.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Sxb, he defeated the Crusaders and conquered Jerusalem for the Muslims. And no he wasn't arab, he was a Kurd.

Gartey. Your posts are very informative but you fixate too much on Arab and Middle Eastern History. why don't you post about African history?

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Saladin was a kurd thats why the british denied the kurds a nation. Another thing to note is Saladin follow the Shafi'i school of law and was a sufi promoter. You dont see the correct belief of Islam today. Instead you have people supporting erdogan's ikhwan ideology, who likes destroying kurds and denying them a homeland.

Saladin was a kurd thats why the british denied the kurds a nation. Another thing to note is Saladin follow the Shafi'i school of law and was a sufi promoter. You dont see the correct belief of Islam today. Instead you have people supporting erdogan's ikhwan ideology, who likes destroying kurds and denying them a homeland.

Edrogan is one of the best Muslim Leaders currently. But I don't agree with his policy towards the Kurds. He should know that each Muslim life is sacred, and Allah SWT would rather have the Kaaba and its surroundings destroyed than the life of a single Muslim.

Being somali free Berber is more than enough for us

Edrogan is one of the best Muslim Leaders currently. But I don't agree with his policy towards the Kurds. He should know that each Muslim life is sacred, and Allah SWT would rather have the Kaaba and its surroundings destroyed than the life of a single Muslim.

The Kurd are not innocent here, they are terrorize the city and exploding the city

Young Popeye

Call me pops

do you know the requirements of a sunni? i mean ikhwan does not follow sunni islam and his party akp is apart of them. how is he a "best muslim" leader, he can build 1000 masjid, he still an infidel if he doesnt have the beliefs of a muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending