Embracing somali heritage, I need Somali friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ironic that despite only a quarter Somali and not being Muslim, I have more in common with xalimo and farax over other black Americans. My family tried to along with black experience, that good ol " Even Vegata from dragonball z would tell us to be humble Somali/Berber pride shines though. We didnt eat anjeero, so we used very pancakes and tea . My dad hate herbew Israelites, Hoteps, and pretty much told they associate with the African American identity out of survival, not choice. I feel like that the only reason I'm black is I'm darkskinned and have origins in Africa. But they'll point out that I look different than bantus. Actual Africans would laugh at me for saying I'm black of bantu. I've never had an issue with even north Africans consider berber. Ive tried to do this black is black but I think it's fake and African Americans only want unity for their self esteem and to look good in front of white people. I live in chicago and would love with somali girlfriends. I want to hang around black folks that don't cry and mope about muh oppression

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Its ironic that despite only a quarter Somali and not being Muslim, I have more in common with xalimo and farax over other black Americans. My family tried to along with black experience, that good ol " Even Vegata from dragonball z would tell us to be humble Somali/Berber pride shines though. We didnt eat anjeero, so we used very pancakes and tea . My dad hate herbew Israelites, Hoteps, and pretty much told they associate with the African American identity out of survival, not choice. I feel like that the only reason I'm black is I'm darkskinned and have origins in Africa. But they'll point out that I look different than bantus. Actual Africans would laugh at me for saying I'm black of bantu. I've never had an issue with even north Africans consider berber. Ive tried to do this black is black but I think it's fake and African Americans only want unity for their self esteem and to look good in front of white people. I live in chicago and would love with somali girlfriends. I want to hang around black folks that don't cry and mope about muh oppression
Are there Somali around your area? Cause from my experience in Toronto, we're pretty open to new friends. We're chill with everyone so long as they don't disrespect us.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Welcome friend, seeking friendship is probably the most important act of nobility, right up with there with self love. You are in the right place :)

Nah, I'm a bit awkward. I love this site. I love the openness the people here. I know that I sound like a fanboy, but I'm just excited about talking with other Africans. The only thing honestly is I don't get the victim mentality. Its refreshing to read opinions about subjects I agree without being called a nazi

I think she is a troll. A quarter Somali wouldn't say such stuff.
You would if you had pan aftocsnism forced on you . They're trying real hard to get us to dependent and force that on us. I mean, I saw a video a somali BLM and feminists....... The West is trying really hard.

Kurolady

Welcome to Somalispot and the family of Somalis here. We are all half-thirds-and quarter Somalis. There are very few full-bloodied Somalis on this forum. Break it down the quarter for us.

Well, my mum's side is afro-latino and my dad's mother is black/berber and it's my father father side that is Somali. My parents when I was 13 years old and I'm not on speaking terms. Yep, I'm mud blood. I'm pretty laid and opened to criticism. I think I came off a bit rude and I'm sorry if everyone felt I would would feel they anyone is entitled to associate themselves. It's the Madow. I'm cautionary tale.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Well, my mum's side is afro-latino and my dad's mother is black/berber and it's my father father side that is Somali. My parents when I was 13 years old and I'm not on speaking terms. Yep, I'm mud blood. I'm pretty laid and opened to criticism. I think I came off a bit rude and I'm sorry if everyone felt I would would feel they anyone is entitled to associate themselves. It's the Madow. I'm cautionary tale.
You're Isaaq aren't you?
:ulyin:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Now I know you're trolling. :russ::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending