Embrace yourself for the world attention to descend on the hell-hole we call our homeland. Yet again a famine is here. Again drought is here

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How long will be the poster child of hunger, mismanagement, corruption, lawlessness and anarchy.

Last edited:

Based

VIP
In 2021, my people are still dying of drought and famine :meleshame: I don't know how those fat, greasy politicians sleep well at night knowing these are the poor souls they're stealing money from. Somalia is destined to stay a failed state. Somalians will spam Turkish-built apartments on the internet to prove Somalia isn't how it used to be but in reality, the hellhole will continue to be at the bottom. 30 years and counting.

It really does seem as though our continnent is cursed; we should really curb pastoralism and allow the land to recover.

The other issue is the rain shadow caused by the Ethiopian highlands.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Based

You heard it from me, this xaliimo is headed for self-imposed suicide.

She keeps on traveling to no-go zones.
She’s utterly reckless.
she travels by road too.

won’t be surprised one of these day when I see “Gacan ka xaq daran ba…”.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Poorer countries than Somalia don't have the regular famine/droughts we do. The issue is the land, the land type that 70% of Somalia is are used as Ranches in other places like America, not trying to sustain populations of over 10 million.

I don't even think you can do much about these droughts, honestly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Donation Time. Somalia should be abandoned completely. Invade Kenya. Kill of them.

Donation Time. Somalia should be abandoned completely. Invade Kenya. Kill of them.

wow-amazed.gif

You're the funniest and also the scariest Ayeeyo of all time.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I suspect these people are too lazy to build sand dams and dig resevoirs, they need an NGO to do it.

Based

VIP
@Based

You heard it from me, this xaliimo is headed for self-imposed suicide.

She keeps on traveling to no-go zones.
She’s utterly reckless.
she travels by road too.

won’t be surprised one of these day when I see “Gacan ka xaq daran ba…”.
Afgoye road is literally a journey through hell. Same goes for most of Somalia :jcoleno: I wish her safe though

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I suspect these people are too lazy to build sand dams and dig resevoirs, they need an NGO to do it.
These famines are not natural they are 100% LOW IQ made.
Romans in 3rd century figured out how to store water and irrigate and we havent figured it out in 2021 What a pathetic nation

:meleshame: