Embrace yourself for the world attention to descend on the hell-hole we call our homeland. Yet again a famine is here. Again drought is here

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
These famines are not natural they are 100% LOW IQ made.
Romans in 3rd century figured out how to store water and irrigate and we havent figured it out in 2021 What a pathetic nation

:meleshame:

There should be a survival of the fittest tournament in Somalia, whichever nomad survives with his livestocks wins. That will encourage them to think out of the box. I think I'm going to trademark this idea before it's too late.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Two words.

Climate change.

This has been going on for thousands of years. Colonialism saved the Somali ethnic group from extinction if we're being honest with ourselves. Somalia's population was like 2 million in 1960 but it has now exploded to 12 million in 2021. This ancient ethnic group that existed for thousands of years was only 2 million in Somalia on "independence day" ? Everyone was dying off due to gaajo pre whitey. The famines and droughts we have seen post colonialism are much less severe than before the Europeans came.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There should be a survival of the fittest tournament in Somalia, whichever nomad survives with his livestocks wins. That will encourage them to think out of the box. I think I'm going to trademark this idea before it's too late.
We will call it The Gaajo Games I agree let natural selection do its work. The world cant keep bailing out a failed country every couple years

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This has been going on for thousands of years. Colonialism saved the Somali ethnic group from extinction if we're being honest with ourselves. Somalia's population was like 2 million in 1960 but it has now exploded to 12 million in 2021. This ancient ethnic group that existed for thousands of years was only 2 million in Somalia on "independence day" ? Everyone was dying off due to gaajo pre whitey. The famines and droughts we have seen post colonialism are much less severe than before the Europeans came.

They are getting severer and more frequent.

Are you dumb?

This is not only happening in Somalia but across Eastern Africa.

Go read about El Niño and La Niña.

:snoop:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The only solution is to massively commercialize the livestock sector and price these nomads out.

We need them either in the cities or farms. If not for the sake of our eroding soil then at least for their children who have zero chance of social mobility.

The only solution is to massively commercialize the livestock sector and price these nomads out.

We need them either in the cities or farms. If not for the sake of our eroding soil then at least for their children who have zero chance of social mobility.
You're talking Somali nomadic heritage backwards?

You’re actually wrong Somalia was food sufficient until white people played with it

These famines are not natural they are 100% LOW IQ made.
Romans in 3rd century figured out how to store water and irrigate and we havent figured it out in 2021 What a pathetic nation

:meleshame:

Romans were the most ilbaax and reer magaal people in history, Somalis are literally Reer baadiye

Trending