Embarassing Ad for uk somalis

But most ignored that obvious fact. Waa gabar Quruxsan, Maashallah. Uniquely somali and beautiful.

Qoordheer = Long knecked lady, some of the beauty marks somalis appreciate in a woman. Also, that dark colour, qurx waaye.
She’s definitely got some aspects of beauty
I’d say she’s pretty not an absolute stunner
I love dark skin 😍

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why do some Xalimos like to join the victim Olympics? Is it a way to fit in with the minorities and seek their validation? I don't understand.

Easier to follow the incrowd than think for yourself for some people

They represent the ideal somali female most of the time. If you google search somali females, the prettiest among the results tend to be dark skinned with somali features like this girl in the Ad.
So elegant amazing facial structures
Have that soft hair
Amazing teeth
Epitome of beauty

Ppl defending this on twitter are so interesting
if arrange / forced marriages was a problem . Then singlemotherhood/ deadbeat dads wouldn’t be an issue lol

Forced marriages amongst Somalis is motivated purely by financial hardship, therefore it is something that mostly happens back home.

The majority of Somali parents in the UK, can't even be bothered to arrange their child's marriage, let alone force them.

Ppl defending this on twitter are so interesting
if arrange / forced marriages was a problem . Then singlemotherhood/ deadbeat dads wouldn’t be an issue lol

It would still be an issue. Forced marriages are a thing back home for the poor. Yet, poor girls that are married off so abo has one less mouth to feed are still getting divorced with two kids.

Btw, I agree that forced marriages in the West for Somalis is not a thing. Its extremely rare. That poster is nonsense.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
She looks like a fulani herder somewhere in Senegal. Would've never thought she was somali, maybe without the makeup

Trending

Latest posts