Embarassing Ad for uk somalis

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
We Somalis have to find our own spouses. My parents aint finding me no one. They need to stop trying to force this india paki bs on us. Somali women never stop bringing shame on us

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
A579E3D9-44FE-4D4A-A127-9A7ACB824FA3.jpeg

Forced marriage is an issue in Arab countries and Somalia but the guy who posted that tweet is a hypocrite, Iโ€™m assuming the guy who made the tweet Uwnayna is Nigerian (due to his name I could be wrong)

https://www.globalgiving.org/projects/end-early-and-forced-marriage-for-girls-in-nigeria/

โ€œIn Northern Nigeria, 45% of girls are married- usually against their will -by age 15, and 73% are married by age 18; some of the highest rates of child marriage in the worldโ€

:kanyeshrug::ohno::mjdontkno::manny:Shit Iโ€™m just saying donโ€™t point fingers at Somalis if your country experiences the same if not worse issue.

We Somalis have to find our own spouses. My parents aint finding me no one. They need to stop trying to force this india paki bs on us. Somali women never stop bringing shame on us
arranged marriage is not force marriage
Plus man and woman can't mix without their guardian
If your parent bring good woman for u know each other so tht both of u can decide if u both want to get married or not tht is arranged marriage and it is not forcefull
Idk why ppl hate it and chose unknown person opinion or friend opinion or masjid imam opinion on choosing good spouse

Fam it aint our fault that these cadcad wanna claim somali after its seen being cool recent time. Remember how embarassed those folks were and would claim oman or yemen :francis:
Why those ppl should claim it those bandit ppl are not somali
Wowoowoow just wooow

Trending

Latest posts