Elon Musk World’s smartest man supports Canadian Truckers protesting vaccine

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

PM Blackface is headed for defeat. He will pay at the ballot box for being the most divisive PM in our history and for destroying my old party. PPC will form government soon.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I swear to god that I’m happy you live in the West, why would I wish almost certain death upon you.

Im actually kind of offended that you see me as that cruel.

You're a Salafi. You're not fooling anyone.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You're a Salafi. You're not fooling anyone.

Feel free to have your opinion but don’t make low blows about my character man. There’s a difference between good natured debating and claiming that I’m someone that sees pleasure in another’s death.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Feel free to have your opinion but don’t make low blows about my character man. There’s a difference between good natured debating and claiming that I’m someone that sees pleasure in another’s death.

I am sure Pauline Hanson will have pleasure stripping you of your citizenship. Hehe.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This guy is trolling, don’t you see it?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
He is and I’ve called it out before but there’s a line to it, especially when you’re a mod and I feel like he crossed it.

I ain’t pissed but I did think he would know better.

Lol @ me a troll. Unreal.

I'm a contributor first, mod second.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@Periplus @Aurelian just because someone has totally different views from yours doesn't make them a troll. Learn to accept the fact that Somalis (apparently I'm not a Somali) are not a monolith. 99% of you may think the same but there are the 1% of people like me who do not. How old are you? Stop being childish and dismissing people you don't agree with as trolls.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Periplus is no Salafi, he is a lefty loon who has been brainwashed by George Soros Open Society education system and reads too much Buzzfeed.

I hope they take you back to Galkacyo so we can baptise you in the holy waters of Cabdalle iyo Cawareere.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus @Aurelian just because someone has totally different views from yours doesn't make them a troll. Learn to accept the fact that Somalis are not a monolith. 99% of you may think the same but there are the 1% of people like me who do not. How old are you? Stop being childish and dismissing people you don't agree with as trolls.

A lot of Somalis have your views seriously but you’re not serious.

Stop trying to shift the goal post to try make this accusation based on your views, it isn’t. It’s about your rhetoric, your inconsistency and your antics.

You don’t genuinely hold conservative beliefs, I highly doubt that you’re Christian or that you are gay.

In fact, your persona is insulting to Somalis that actually are LGBT+ or non-Muslim, it makes a mockery of them.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
@Periplus is no Salafi, he is a lefty loon who has been brainwashed by George Soros Open Society education system and reads too much Buzzfeed.

I hope they take you back to Galkacyo so we can baptise you in the holy waters of Cabdalle iyo Cawareere.

He's a Somali Leftist, and alot are Salafis.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
A lot of Somalis have your views seriously but you’re not serious.

Stop trying to shift the goal post to try make this accusation based on your views, it isn’t. It’s about your rhetoric, your inconsistency and your antics.

You don’t genuinely hold conservative beliefs, I highly doubt that you’re Christian or that you are gay.

In fact, your persona is insulting to Somalis that actually are LGBT+ or non-Muslim, it makes a mockery of them.

You don't know a single Somali that isn't like you.

You can be gay, Christian and be centre-left leaning. I just have a unique personality and don't beat around the bush. It has nothing to do with rhetoric, antics or inconsistency. What rhetoric? Stop placing people in your drawn up boxes. You're very exhausting.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't know a single Somali that isn't like you.

You can be gay, Christian and be centre-left leaning. I just have a unique personality and don't beat around the bush. It has nothing to do with rhetoric, antics or inconsistency. What rhetoric? Stop placing people in your drawn up boxes. You're very exhausting.

Stop making this about your views, as aforementioned, it isn’t.

You can try the “they can’t handle a unique personality” or “I say as it is” with someone else.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Stop making this about your views, as aforementioned, it isn’t.

You can try the “they can’t handle a unique personality” or “I say as it is” with someone else.

Why don't you make a public poll asking if I am a troll? The majority will not agree with you. Even Menace made a poll in the past and most did not think I was a troll. You're in the tiny minority. You're making a fool out of yourself. You say things that is not supported by others. If I was a troll, I would not anger people. I have angered dozens of people and many more hate me. A troll does not do that.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Periplus @Aurelian just because someone has totally different views from yours doesn't make them a troll. Learn to accept the fact that Somalis (apparently I'm not a Somali) are not a monolith. 99% of you may think the same but there are the 1% of people like me who do not. How old are you? Stop being childish and dismissing people you don't agree with as trolls.
Kulaha different views. That is not the point, but the fact that you trying to force him into salafism “I know you that and that” while he denys it makes you a troll.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Why don't you make a public poll asking if I am a troll? The majority will not agree with you. Even Menace made a poll in the past and most did not think I was a troll. You're in the tiny minority. You're making a fool out of yourself. You say things that is not supported by others. If I was a troll, I would not anger people. I have angered dozens of people and many more hate me. A troll does not do that.

The whole point of a troll is to anger people.

You’re being facetious on purpose.

:drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts