Elon Musk World’s smartest man supports Canadian Truckers protesting vaccine

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The whole point of a troll is to anger people.

You’re being facetious on purpose.

They don't think I'm a troll. They think I am serious, and I am being serious.

Keep thinking I'm a troll. I don't care. I think you're a troll yourself due to your inconsistent views. You claim to be a supporter of LGBT and happy that I am not in Somalia but in the west as im protected here but you are a Muslim. Make it make sense.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I’m wheezing 😭💀

Not only do those truckers have the audacity to look ugly, they are also in small numbers HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

they are trying to hard man, Canada??? Having a right wing group? Protesting? Pleaze

Xoxoxo

VIP
Do you think it’s possible to be a Christian and not hate gays?
It isn’t, in fact! According to Christianity this would happen:

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13”

Sodom and Gomorrah is also a very interesting story about homosexuality.

Christianity in its pure form is heavily against it. But because the Old Testament got a new version, nobody would follow it.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It isn’t, in fact! According to Christianity this would happen:

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13”

Sodom and Gomorrah is also a very interesting story about homosexuality.

Christianity in its pure form is heavily against it. But because the Old Testament got a new version, nobody would follow it.

I know but if you asked him, he would say it is compatible.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
The commie has fled from the great Canadian Convoy to Ottawa I wish I could be there :rejoice:

He needs to step down immediately. He is the most divisive in Canadian history. He is going to destroy this country and ruin the federation. 25% of those who drive commercial trucks in the country are Punjabi Sikhs. How can he call Punjabi Sikhs white supremacists?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He needs to step down immediately. He is the most divisive in Canadian history. He is going to destroy this country and ruin the federation. 25% of those who drive commercial trucks in the country are Punjabi Sikhs. How can he call Punjabi Sikhs white supremacists?

Hes being roasted on twitter, theres no white supremacists but real Canadians standing up for freedoms guaranteed in the charter of rights

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjlol: Though I don't think Musk has that title nor does he deserve it. He would also readily displace the truckers with driverless trucks and push his brain implants.

I just hope this convoy isn't co-opted. I know Trudeau is trying to falsely proclaim he is a victim and erroneously portray these law-abiding citizens as terrorists. I hope this punk doesn't attempt to set up a false flag attack. I wouldn't put it past him. He's desperate and wants to play victim despite using the language of an aggressor and the actions of a petty tyrant.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:mjlol: Though I don't think Musk has that title nor does he deserve it. He would also readily displace the truckers with driverless trucks and push his brain implants.

I just hope this convoy isn't co-opted. I know Trudeau is trying to falsely proclaim he is a victim and erroneously portray these law-abiding citizens as terrorists. I hope this punk doesn't attempt to set up a false flag attack. I wouldn't put it past him. He's desperate and wants to play victim despite using the language of an aggressor and the actions of a petty tyrant.
Mainstream media using mosque attack vigil being cancelled due to 'convoy attendees'. What a load of bullcrap, hes already ordering main stream to pull the Islamaphobia card.

Starts at 5:00

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Mainstream media using mosque attack vigil being cancelled due to 'convoy attendees'. What a load of bullcrap, hes already ordering main stream to pull the Islamaphobia card.

Starts at 5:00

The News Media is bought and paid for. You cannot trust them. Also, that guy angry about being unable to have his event is ignorant. The Truckers are selflessly fighting for no mandates for everyone which includes his right to worship in his Mosque without disruptions, capacity limits/restrictions. So who is the selfish and self serving one now? He is either a coon or clueless. The event is in Ottawa not Montreal. They need to stop mischaracterizing thousands of people.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Morbidly obese Trudeau fangirl Rosie Barton from the Communist Broadcasting Corruption made up a lie live on air that the protestors have been peeing on the war memorial. Where's the evidence? Where's the photo?

:mjlol:

First they say this has been created by the Russians, then they say the Terry Fox monument was desecrated but only the Canadian flag was on it, and now this peeing lie. Terrible propaganda channel CBC. This is why only 4% of adults watch that terrible network. The propaganda arm of the Liberal Party are in damage control trying to prop up Blackface who is currently in hiding.

#DefundTheCBC

Trending

Latest posts