Elon Musk World’s smartest man supports Canadian Truckers protesting vaccine

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Stupid tbh. I had COVID the other day and I barely got ill like that because I got vaccinated couple months back. Save lives and protect yourself and go get vaccinated people. Don’t force this ‘woke’ bullshit

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Stupid tbh. I had COVID the other day and I barely got ill like that because I got vaccinated couple months back. Save lives and protect yourself and go get vaccinated people. Don’t force this ‘woke’ bullshit
You are asleep the Great Reset is being planned out perfectly

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I am still deciding whether I should ride shotgun with a nontrucker guy I know who is going and head to the nation's capital tomorrow morning. I am sick and tired of this.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I am still deciding whether I should ride shotgun with a nontrucker guy I know who is going and head to the nation's capital tomorrow morning. I am sick and tired of this.

I think you should go.

Tell them you got the vaccine while you’re there, I’m sure it’ll go down well.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I think you should go.

Truckers have a higher percentage of vaccination rates than the general population. 90% compared to 85%. Many truckers who will attend are vaccinated. It's an anti mandate protest, not anti vaccine. Are you going to call them Nazi next?

TekNiKo

VIP
Freedom Convoy for Canada no more mask mandates no more vaccines we are rising!

TekNiKo

VIP
I think you should go.

This is not about vaccination but freedom many people who got 2 shots wont get a third and have united with unvaxxed. We are tired of this bullshit.

Just yesterday I was kicked out of a gas station for going in without a mask. I was trying to buy a Mask lol. What an insane shitshow

TekNiKo

VIP
Being right wing when your not white in the west is just retarded.
I cannot seek to conserve a culture that isn’t my own.
What culture? Being free to live life without mandates is somehow “white culture”:wtf:

Man dem liberals dont a good job brainwashing minorities

What culture? Being free to live life without mandates is somehow “white culture”:wtf:

Man dem liberals dont a good job brainwashing minorities

supposedly..... if minorities don't hand over their bodily autonomy to a white liberal elite then they are participating in "white supremacy"..... white liberals claiming ownership of the bodies of minorities is not "white supremacy".... minorities owning their own bodies and making their own decisions on what to put in their bodies is "white supremacy"

Let's protest against the smallpox vaccine next boys. HIV testing? STD testing? Communist imperlism. My body my choice nigga :rejoice::ohhhdamn: f*ck medicine. Imbrace immunity not stupidity! It's just a cold 🥶

Let's protest against the smallpox vaccine next boys. HIV testing? STD testing? Communist imperlism. My body my choice nigga :rejoice::ohhhdamn: f*ck medicine. Imbrace immunity not stupidity! It's just a cold 🥶

those other ones aren't being forced on people in the same way as the covid "vaccine".

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please provide posts where I hate gaals, cadaans, gays or want mass sunni immigration.

Actually please find a post where I’ve advocated for mass immigration.

While you’re at it, find a post where I’ve asked for free shit and hate work.

The amount of BS shown here shows that you’re unable to tackle my opinions, therefore you rely on lazy polemics.

:mjlol:

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
I’m a mixture of a right wing and a lefty. Some things I agree on with both. Not sure what that makes me then

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Protest when measures are taken against the bad situation, get angry and protest when measures aren’t taken and shit goes down the hill

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Please provide posts where I hate gaals, cadaans, gays or want mass sunni immigration.

Actually please find a post where I’ve advocated for mass immigration.

While you’re at it, find a post where I’ve asked for free shit and hate work.

The amount of BS shown here shows that you’re unable to tackle my opinions, therefore you rely on lazy polemics.

:mjlol:

Fok off @Periplus. It must pain you that I live in the west and not in Somalia where I would be executed.

Trending

Latest posts