Elon Musk Says "We Should Be Much More Worried About Population Collapse"!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It'll be really interesting when most of the world is "developed" and immigration can no longer provide artificial "growth" for countries like those in the West and the Gulf states. Why mass tahriib to Germany if you have roughly the same tech, job ops and living standards as them? The world should get very, very interesting when this population collapse happens nearly everywhere in 50-100 years and they run out of fossil fuels and rare metals & minerals or at least get to a point where the ROI for extracting those things isn't worth it. Global capitalism might just buckle.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I'm going to go ahead and take the UN's word over someone whose interest it is to have a bigger population that will use more resources, create discontent and fuel offworld migration. Every single one of his companies are pilot projects for Mars.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I'm going to go ahead and take the UN's word over someone whose interest it is to have a bigger population that will use more resources, create discontent and fuel offworld migration. Every single one of his companies are pilot projects for Mars.
I used to like Elon but hes pretty much like every other Billionaire except he has a weird cult of fanboys

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Was him that he said that African population/ fertility rate will increase significantly and promoted depopulation for African countries like Nigeria?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Interesting he quoted birth rate fell in 2020 since 1979. And i have been hearing inflation now is like 1980s where drugs and crime was up like crazy. And in inflation was up then during Reagan days. Its Deja vu. So this tells me Humanity goes in a cycle every 40 years? Almost the spun of a generation. Lets calm down and use our brains by quoting the right statistics and history- shall we?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Was him that he said that African population/ fertility rate will increase significantly and promoted depopulation for African countries like Nigeria?

If he did say that-- he is racist and in panic looool

Trending

Latest posts