Billionaire Investor Chamath Palihapitiya Says ‘Nobody Cares’ About Uyghur Genocide In China!

1642536632617.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Good on Jason Calacanis for standing his ground. Chamath fell off, at this point you are better off doing the exact opposite of what he says.

Dotheads would put each other into slavery, if they could. Very cynical and cruel group of people.
India and china are both anti islam and cracking down on their muslim populations. Also india hates pakistan which is founded on islamic identity and uses islam as a weapon to exert influence in central asia and the sub continent. China is allied to pakistan but its not really a idealogical alliance its out of common interest to threaten india, that's why pakistan ignores chinas human rights abuses against muslims. All in all the muslim political elite care very little about the day to day struggles of muslims and would rather geopolitically align themselves with china and ignore their actions. This is due to the worrying precedent set by the arab states that supported the united states and its coalition in overthrowing saddam and the taliban. So you see we as muslimd dont care about eachother its no suprise a Hindu has very little compassion for us.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He telling the harsh truth no muslim country cares so why would a Cow shit worshipper hindu
No, not that what caused this back fire, the millionaires or companies may are forced to shut up for the sake of their contract, but the way he said that thou, the cold and narcissistic way, he is literally a c*nt capitalist pig. Under my line kulaha. If he could, he would literally nuked the Uyhgurs for making trouble for NBA because the players are human with uncontrolled morals that upset China

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He is telling you the harsh truth that other billionaire sugarcoat around. I respect his honesty.
So, if someone said that, he don't care what happens to starving kids over, let's say, africa/somalia but care about my phone battery dying out.

He is not being honest he is being c*nt. What person compare human under slavery to chips on shelves

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The actual full statement doesn't seem that controversial to me:

He just means that he cares more about the USofA's own problems over any other country's alongside the fact that the US has no business morally grandstanding and that he'd be lying to you if he pretended the Uyghurs were a huge priority for him. He shoulda watched how he said what he said, though. Little sound bites taken out of context like this can get you cancelled good.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Chamalt has a way of not sugarcoating his opinions.
He's an investing genius. He saw potential in Bitcoin in the early days. He revealed his Bitcoin investment in 2011 and 2013 claiming Blockchain was the future. I wish I followed him instead of useless people on social media

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Chamalt has a way of not sugarcoating his opinions.
He's an investing genius. He saw potential in Bitcoin in the early days. He revealed his Bitcoin investment in 2011 and 2013 claiming Blockchain was the future. I wish I followed him instead of useless people on social media
Me too the guy is a genius I always FOMO into his calls now

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
The lack of empathy is rather chilling. He should’ve kept that non-apology to himself. It was worthless just like his stinking rotten soul.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts