Elite Chechen Kill Squads Sent To Ukraine & Ordered To 'Hunt' Government Officials!

Apollo

VIP
“Ruthless Chechens” “ Muslim army”

Normal Islamophobia bs from the hypocrites west. They are Russians fighting for the Russian army whether right or wrong. My co workers had Ukrainians flag today and wanted to give me one. Told them awoowgin la guub where was this energy for iraq, Palestine etc?

You should drop the Neo-Nazi trope if a white libtard virtue signals in real life with Ukraine on you. ''I don't support Nazis'' and since we are nonwhite, they instantly become afraid and not dare to correct you. :lol:

These people literally faced extinction under previous Soviet governments literally Grozny was flattened so why would they be fighting Putin's war against another slav group when chechens face discrimination outside of their republic, and are literally called "blacks"

These people literally faced extinction under previous Soviet governments literally Grozny was flattened so why would they be fighting Putin's war against another slav group when chechens face discrimination outside of their republic, and are literally called "blacks"
Russia releasing the Chechens to fight in Ukraine reminds me of this movie clip.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
his father was a chechen independence fighter but then turned into a pro russian and fought for putin and russia in chechnya. :mjlol:

His father was a traitor who switched sides and fought for the russians. He got killed by the mujahideen who planted a bomb for him in a stadium. When he died his son succeeded him as the russian lapdog in Chechnya.

Trending

Latest posts