Elite Chechen Kill Squads Sent To Ukraine & Ordered To 'Hunt' Government Officials!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
his father was a chechen independence fighter but then turned into a pro russian and fought for putin and russia in chechnya. :mjlol:

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes
A Lot Power GIF by DreamWorks Trolls

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
his father was a chechen independence fighter but then turned into a pro russian and fought for putin and russia in chechnya. :mjlol:

Like Aideed’s son who joined the US marines and was deployed to Xamar to assist the forces trying to kill his dad.

:mjlol:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The russians gave them everything in exchange for their honor, a 1000 neonlight minarets wont change that. They sold their souls to putin.

Clever of putin. send them to perish in an absolutely unnecessary war and create more enemies for chechens.win-win... Clearly, they have no choice in this.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You know them meek Ukrainians didn’t take down no Chechens.
Them mfs could probably sucker punch dajjal before being split in half
:damn:
These chechens ain’t seeing heaven. They’re really killing people for gaalo. Are they handicap. What was all that in the 90s for
:francis:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The guts they have for chanting Allahu Akbar just to go to war for Putin.
nacala chechens, never liked their savage asses anyway
:jcoleno:
There’s over 500k Ukrainian Muslims, what if they end up killing a few in the name of Putin. Ilaahey ka cabso.

I’m sure there are elite forces underground from US, French legion, etc helping out Ukraine don’t underestimate the west. It’s now a proxy war. Also, I would not be surprised if they send private gun for hire groups. It’s possible that way, Chechens may have died.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
“Ruthless Chechens” “ Muslim army”

Normal Islamophobia bs from the hypocrites west. They are Russians fighting for the Russian army whether right or wrong. My co workers had Ukrainian flags today and wanted to give me one. Told them awoowgin la guub where was this energy for iraq, Palestine etc?

Trending

Latest posts