Election Season In Somalia

These are the following Candidates, who have rumored politically in Mogadishu to have foreign states funding and backing their candidacy for the coming elections;

1. Farmaajo, Rooble and Abdikariim Guuled based on xog on the ground are the only candidates 100% Qatars backs.
  2. AAW/Shariif have also passed the rumors that they are both sponsored by UAE
  3. Dahir Geele has Saudi Arabia's backing.

Bare in mind its those nations mentioned who have $$$ to funds candidates unlike Djibouti and Kenya who are only sponsoring by mouth and not action like funding's.

So Sxbyaal Whats are your Xogs on the ground of sponsored candidates and their foreign handlers???

Sxb some guys are saying Roble isn't a candidate to be president, do you know what is the truth

Rooble is an real candidate sxb, you do realize that he along with Guuled, HSM, and Odawaa go way back, they are all the same team while playing different opposition groups, they will all vote for each others.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210528-173622_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528-173622_Gallery.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Uhuru Kenyatta publicly gives out his state's support to PM Rooble for Somalia's Presidency as he invites Rooble to a State Visit to Kenya's Presidential House...

It’s harder in wanlaweyn which has way bigger population and many qabils. yall have 2 habros tag teaming on another. It’s easy in Jamhuriyada iskeed kudhawaqday.
They are delusional, they haven't had parliamentarian elections for 16 years yet are a beacon of democracy for allowing you to pick between three pre-chosen leaders.

Puntland elections will anger them , when people witness voting in Puntland their only talking point(democracy) will disappear.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They are delusional, they haven't had parliamentarian elections for 16 years yet are a beacon of democracy for allowing you to pick between three pre-chosen leaders.

Puntland elections will anger them , when people witness voting in Puntland their only talking point(democracy) will disappear.
I dont see you reer in here:mjlol::deadmanny:

I'm hearing the same .President deni will be an excellent addition to the presidential race. He has been fighting the wannabe dictator from day one , he wouldve had my vote if I could vote

He always seems to be calm and happy whenever hes in xamar unlike the bullet proof wearing nacas armaajo

Som

VIP
Good for him. If he disagrees with Farmaajo so much it's better that he fights him an election instead of keeping with this PL vs FGS beef

Trending