Election Day in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muse Bixi, a good friend of DDSI but Ciro wouldn't be a bad choice either :dabcasar:

If Ina waraabe wins this election, the russians are behind it :mugshotman:

World

VIP
Brah, LA is fucking lit and clean, Masha allah.

:banderas: :damedamn: @Starscream why claim some deep southern hell hole tuulos when you are from here, Damn cuz.....LA walaahi has made leaps and bounds masha allah!
DOXmtrjW0AA856w.jpg:large
They’re outside of a hospital, not a voting poll.

Lol.

Of the three candidates cirro seems more proffessional and diplomatic, will be interesting to see who wins, when will the results be ready?
how so? the man fought in the parliament :gucciwhat:

political party aside, it would be embarrassing to have him as my president runti. the video is all over the internet.
i can just see it, "An old video of Somaliland president Cirro engaged in a physical altercation with fellow MP resurfaces" :farmajoyaab:

its ok. i've noticed all non landers are rooting for waddani. i wonder why :siilaanyolaugh:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
how so? the man fought in the parliament :gucciwhat:

political party aside, it would be embarrassing to have him as my president runti. the video is all over the internet.
i can just see it, "An old video of Somaliland president Cirro engaged in a physical altercation with fellow MP resurfaces" :farmajoyaab:

its ok. i've noticed all non landers are rooting for waddani. i wonder why :siilaanyolaugh:

muse bixi is a warlord, and faisal is a clown, cirro is more diplomatic,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bad news for Somaliland

Kurdistan oo ka laabatay gooni isku taagii
Kurdishka Ciraq oo ka laabtay gooni u goosadkii

https://www.voasomali.com/a/4114123.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...ourt-decision-banning-secession-idUSKBN1DE0XD
2 Min Read

ERBIL, Iraq (Reuters) - Iraqi Kurdish authorities said on Tuesday they would accept a court decision prohibiting the region from seceding, signaling a new phase in efforts to restart stalled negotiations over its future.

Iraq’s Kurds voted overwhelmingly for independence in a referendum in September, defying the central government in Baghdad -- which had ruled the ballot illegal -- as well as neighboring Turkey and Iran which have their own Kurdish minorities.

The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) said on Tuesday it would respect the Nov. 6 ruling by the Supreme Federal Court, which declared that no Iraqi province could secede.

“We believe that this decision must become a basis for starting an inclusive national dialogue between (Kurdish authorities in) Erbil and Baghdad to resolve all disputes,” the KRG said in a statement.

The concession marks the Kurds’ latest attempt to revive negotiations with central government, which imposed retaliatory measures following the independence vote.

They included an offensive by Iraqi government forces and the Iran-backed Popular Mobilisation Forces last month to wrest back control from the KRG of the oil city of Kirkuk and other disputed territories.

Iraqi PM Haider al-Abadi had previously urged the northern semi-autonomous Kurdish region to abide by the court’s decision.

The court is responsible for settling disputes between Iraq’s central government and the country’s regions and provinces. Its decisions cannot be appealed, though it has no mechanism to enforce its ruling in the Kurdish region.

Reporting by Raya Jalabi; editing by John Stonestreet

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

Bad news for Somaliland

Kurdistan oo ka laabatay gooni isku taagii
Kurdishka Ciraq oo ka laabtay gooni u goosadkii

https://www.voasomali.com/a/4114123.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...ourt-decision-banning-secession-idUSKBN1DE0XD
2 Min Read

ERBIL, Iraq (Reuters) - Iraqi Kurdish authorities said on Tuesday they would accept a court decision prohibiting the region from seceding, signaling a new phase in efforts to restart stalled negotiations over its future.

Iraq’s Kurds voted overwhelmingly for independence in a referendum in September, defying the central government in Baghdad -- which had ruled the ballot illegal -- as well as neighboring Turkey and Iran which have their own Kurdish minorities.

The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) said on Tuesday it would respect the Nov. 6 ruling by the Supreme Federal Court, which declared that no Iraqi province could secede.

“We believe that this decision must become a basis for starting an inclusive national dialogue between (Kurdish authorities in) Erbil and Baghdad to resolve all disputes,” the KRG said in a statement.

The concession marks the Kurds’ latest attempt to revive negotiations with central government, which imposed retaliatory measures following the independence vote.

They included an offensive by Iraqi government forces and the Iran-backed Popular Mobilisation Forces last month to wrest back control from the KRG of the oil city of Kirkuk and other disputed territories.

Iraqi PM Haider al-Abadi had previously urged the northern semi-autonomous Kurdish region to abide by the court’s decision.

The court is responsible for settling disputes between Iraq’s central government and the country’s regions and provinces. Its decisions cannot be appealed, though it has no mechanism to enforce its ruling in the Kurdish region.

Reporting by Raya Jalabi; editing by John Stonestreet

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
don't derail.

muse bixi is a warlord, and faisal is a clown, cirro is more diplomatic,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
all of xamar are warlords or support warlords, why the hypocrisy?

i don't believe thats a genuine reason to support waddani, if anything faysal would be more fit.

all non landers want cirro because he seems more pro somalia

waraabe

Your superior

i don't believe thats a genuine reason to support waddani, if anything faysal would be more fit.

he is weak and soft too, remember he said that the UAE military base shouldnt go ahead because it would piss off Ethiopia, he is a coward which is why cadowga Somaliland is lining up to support him

Last edited:
he is weak and soft too, remember he said that the UAE military base shouldnt go ahead because it would piss off Ethiopia, he is a coward which is cadowga Somaliland is lining up to support him
i just want to know who's eligible to vote? cause alot of people have agendas. not positive to the prosperity of SL.

and he allegedly met up with fgs government officials.

lets hope we win this for the sake of SL :damedamn:

waraabe

Your superior
i just want to know who's eligible to vote? cause alot of people have agendas. not positive to the prosperity of SL.

and he allegedly met up with fgs government officials.

lets hope we win this for the sake of SL :damedamn:

even if he wins and tries that shit he will be thrown out like his uncle tuur

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

i don't care who wins, i just stated who i think is the best of the three habros

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
he is weak and soft too, remember he said that the UAE military base shouldnt go ahead because it would piss off Ethiopia, he is a coward which is why cadowga Somaliland is lining up to support him

Who would want ciiro as president the Guy needs anger management class besides he seems easy to manipulate hed be the perfect puppet thats why people want him through his whole campaign all hes Done is talk shit about muuse

While muuse keeps it classy havent even smeared shit at ciiro and faysal

IF Ciiro becomes president SL Will be Held back 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.