Election Day in Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Fortunate to have had the most awesome devout foreign affairs minister the world has seen.
Lets hope he is re-elected or the next can be just as awesome.!
saad.jpg

Last edited:
Founder of Olol films, Bartamaha media, & former spokesman of SFG Govt weighs in on the SL presidential election:

Don't worry, you'll get your chance soon.
:obama:

Last edited:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Brah, LA is fucking lit and clean, Masha allah.

:banderas: :damedamn: @Starscream why claim some deep southern hell hole tuulos when you are from here, Damn cuz.....LA walaahi has made leaps and bounds masha allah!
DOXmtrjW0AA856w.jpg:large

ReeBorama

This morning, in the miserable cold and grey British weather, I woke up to this picture. Inalilah I have never felt more inadequate and out of place in my entire life walahi. A medical student training to become a fully accredited pediatrician in his home town, masha allah...That in itself is something almost all of us in the west can only dream of, and then it turns out that my nigga is also a part time fed man who works for the CID, I kid you not looooool... And here I am working for an Cadaan man, way tolaaayey, why did even bother to tahriib.:damn::mjcry:

:salute:Well done to my nigga, respect walaahi:denzelnigga:

ReeBorama

When you and your girl have different political views.....No matter who comes on top loool, come next friday, she will sing the national anthem to your Birta calanka:drakekidding: :mjhaps:

Fuking beauitiful :rejoice:

ReeBorama

There are a lot of Election threads, I dont see why. All the election related threads should be merged. No derailment shall be tolerated.

To our friends and foes on this forum; Gobonimada iyo reer magaalnimada yaan laga tagin. Congratulate, critique and comment where you see fit but all in a measured serious and sincere way.

Insha allah ilaahayna si khayr qaba hanoogu dhameeyo doorashadan, amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts