William Ruto has been elected Kenya’s fifth president

Who do you think will win the elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
4 out of 7 don't want to certify that Ruto won, Uhuru isn't playing but IEBC chairman will announce the results momentarily.
In theory IEBC’s only job is to announce results not decide or reject them. Supreme Court should declare Ruto as winner but if the deep state is against him like it’s to be believed another election is possible

bidenkulaha

GalYare
FE670630-AFC6-4D2B-83AD-EE9BD9076A0D.jpeg

@Abaq
Now that Kenya Kwanza are leading, what will it mean for North Eastern?
I see Aden Barre Duale going back to be Majority Leader.
For Garissa County: Nathif will have to be a puppet for the two families and ditch his former ally MK Roble. Cowliyahan have to be satisfied that their son is governor only. No more development for Garissa!
Sidenote: back in 2007, Reer Barow were very close with Reer Bunow Qorane, what happened?
Did Ali Bunow divorce in Mohamud Barow? and Aden Barre is the only son-in-law in politics?
Anyways they are closely related way below Reer Yahye

@Abaq
Now that Kenya Kwanza are leading, what will it mean for North Eastern?
I see Aden Barre Duale going back to be Majority Leader.
For Garissa County: Nathif will have to be a puppet for the two families and ditch his former ally MK Roble. Cowliyahan have to be satisfied that their son is governor only. No more development for Garissa!
Sidenote: back in 2007, Reer Barow were very close with Reer Bunow Qorane, what happened?
Did Ali Bunow divorce in Mohamud Barow? and Aden Barre is the only son-in-law in politics?
Anyways they are closely related way below Reer Yahye

@Abaq be warned bro. This guy deekow privately messaged me and @DHOONYACAB and he is definitely not one of us. He is not Kumade. Just be warned also to all Absame on here he is not one of us.

he could not do his abtir and went on a tirade calling ONLF all sort of evil nasty names then he admired he was not OG.

be warned all Absame boys and girls

It’s now official welcome our new president Ruto & his partner Hon. Aden Duale to the statehouse of Kenya

View attachment 233990View attachment 233991

phew 😥 Jubbaland is saved and we have an pro Ogaden of Jubbaland and NFD

Insha Allah if no re election happens or violence. We will get Ogaden mans

I remember when teknico made fun of Adan barre and ruto when both were sidelined by uhuru

this is most excellent news. Raila wanted to recognise somaliland which would become a strategic threat to Ogadeniya and he wanted to side with Ethiopia and villa Somalia farmajo. Alhamdulilah both have lost

let us hope we don’t get re election so we can have a pro Ogaden ruto for 70 years.

let the Kalinjin Ogaden friendship of Moi and Kenyan chief General Muxamud Barrow come back again Insha Allah

@Abaq be warned bro. This guy deekow privately messaged me and @DHOONYACAB and he is definitely not one of us. He is not Kumade. Just be warned also to all Absame on here he is not one of us.

he could not do his abtir and went on a tirade calling ONLF all sort of evil nasty names then he admired he was not OG.

be warned all Absame boys and girls
So this is your work now? To witch hunt me.
I'm Jubalander first and will occasionally show my interest and knowledge in Kenya politics as I grew up and went to school there.
Adiga oo Reer Boon Xirsi Warfaa Magan ah sheegad iguma tilmaami kartid.

Trending