William Ruto has been elected Kenya’s fifth president

Who do you think will win the elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FFFDB72D-38FE-4777-8372-714087CB860F.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
I think the national grid electricity was promised during Kibaki time. I remember we used to have blackouts 2010/11.
True Aden may bring few developments to Garissa, Idon't think he will do anything else for NEP unless it's national government policy. Nathif knows how he suffered last time (lost his brother).
I can predict Hajir Ali Salah will be cabinet secretary. Tolka (MK) won big time this election. Noor Gabow will be rewarded as well.
Yes, Nadiif will have to be content being a pen pusher. The cartel is ruthless and merciless.

Yes, the real winners of this election is MK of Ogaden and Masarre of Saransoor. No other subs have been as successful this election. They will both eat good and solidify their positions at both county level and national level. It is also an important term as constituency and ward boundaries will be revised. Expect a lot of gerrymandering from the two to cement their political position long into the future.

Abaq

VIP
There’s no such thing as garre anymore. There’s just tuuf, this year quranyow was supposed to be the only candidate running for governor. This was the deal that udm came up with. Tuuf snaked us and still put out a candidate. Tension is rising if tuuf don’t learn to share then there’s going to be a real problem.
Are you Garre or Degoodi? Why are you upset with Garre?

Yes, Nadiif will have to be content being a pen pusher. The cartel is ruthless and merciless.

Yes, the real winners of this election is MK of Ogaden and Masarre of Saransoor. No other subs have been as successful this election. They will both eat good and solidify their positions at both county level and national level. It is also an important term as constituency and ward boundaries will be revised. Expect a lot of gerrymandering from the two to cement their political position long into the future.
What u mean? All og subclans got someone in power besides, when one of us eats, we are all eating. Remember we are one

Abaq

VIP
What u mean? All og subclans got someone in power besides, when one of us eats, we are all eating. Remember we are one
You missed my point. Of course all OG subs got something, but these two subs got disproportionately more. Also, the way Kenyan politics work is that subs only take care of their interests. However, with pan OG men like Aden Barre and Mohamed Adow in power, things should hopefully change.

How did Massare win? Enlighten me on this. Is it Mandera County or Wajir. The wajir governor is Degodia Macow Mataan brothers with Reero Mohamud.
In Wajir South I don't think Ogadenism exist after the break of the promise 2017 election. I think alliances exist with MK and Geri this term and no with other subs.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Are you Garre or Degoodi? Why are you upset with Garre?
I’m Quranyow it’s a sub clan of garre, we don’t have the same lineage, it’s more of political family now in 2022 than what it was back then. The tuuf sub clan are the ones who come from moyale. Mandera politics is run by one sub clan and it’s them, they try to use the garre card but when they finesse us they pull the, “they’re not even real garre why are they trying to get involved”. Half of those registered voters that are garre are quranyow. If we choose to support ourselves than degodia will win, this is the fear tuuf have.

Last edited:

Grimmer

Reer guri
Nobody can threaten Tuuf, we will make them Jubaland president 😍 Tuuf
Quranyow are the ones who kicked you guys out of ceelwaaq when you tried to disturb our peace in 2005. We welcomed you guys into NFD and then you tried take over our land. There’s is no tuuf in jubaland sxb go somewhere else with that.

Quranyow are the ones who kicked you guys out of ceelwaaq when you tried to disturb our peace in 2005. We welcomed you guys into NFD and then you tried take over our land. There’s is no tuuf in jubaland sxb go somewhere else with that.
Waryaa you give me Caghdeer Ogaden vibes. I don't have problem with Garre Quranyo or Tuuf. By the way I heard rumours that Quranyo are Dir, however I don't know whether it's a political Aliance like urur Samale, we can settle this take a DNA test and opload your results onto YFULL. I think you will be EV32, related to Tuuf, very unlikely you are Dir. Also the you guys are only in Ceelwaaq due to Amisom mandate.

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
How did Massare win? Enlighten me on this. Is it Mandera County or Wajir. The wajir governor is Degodia Macow Mataan brothers with Reero Mohamud.
In Wajir South I don't think Ogadenism exist after the break of the promise 2017 election. I think alliances exist with MK and Geri this term and no with other subs.
In Mandera, Wajir, and Moyale, Masarre a tiny clan has won 6 seats including MPs, senators, deputy governors etc. They have done exceedingly well.

Adow is a good man. Ogadenism took a hit after the treachery of 2017 but it is being worked on.

Abaq

VIP
I’m Quranyow it’s a sub clan of garre, we don’t have the same lineage, it’s more of political family now in 2022 than what it was back then. The tuuf sub clan are the ones who come from moyale. Mandera politics is run by one sub clan and it’s them, they try to use the garre card but when they finesse us they pull the, “they’re not even real garre why are they trying to get involved”. Half of those registered voters that are garre are quranyow. If we choose to support ourselves than degodia will win, this is the fear tuuf have.
So are quraanyow Garre or Degoodi? Why did you allow treacherous Mareexaan into your land? They are now claiming the Mandera East MP is MX. Is that true? If yes, are you guys sick or naive?

So are quraanyow Garre or Degoodi? Why did you allow treacherous Mareexaan into your land? They are now claiming the Mandera East MP is MX. Is that true? If yes, are you guys sick or naive?
NFD wants Marehan voters because there is high Marehan population in Mandera that's all. Marehan never claimed Mandera. By the way that Quranyo Dit booty clapper is mistaking Ceel waaq and Ceel Qalow, Ceelwaaq is a Marehan Town in Gedo.

@Abaq Ogadens in Wajir need to unite politically it’s very sad seeing the situation right now. Congratulation to MP Adow for winning the seat. Come next election Ogadens should learn a lesson. A United house is much better than a divided one. We didn’t gain any of the top seats in Wajir & we even lost the women’s rep & governor race due to our disunity & Madax adeeg. Come next election and we need to find way to give Wajir south & East settled by Ogadens more constituency and representation in the government.

NFD wants Marehan voters because there is high Marehan population in Mandera that's all. Marehan never claimed Mandera. By the way that Quranyo Dit booty clapper is mistaking Ceel waaq and Ceel Qalow, Ceelwaaq is a Marehan Town in Gedo.

The Mayor of Ceelwaaq is Garre. There is a few Ogaden & Talxe settlers living there but it’s a shared town between Darood & Garre

Trending

Latest posts